HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

A new PDF price list has been created and can be downloaded from the privatebin link
Code:
https://privatebin.net/?cb931bf4090a7b6b#7t8roYLQFnWTSRLkGrtrfALBqh5pRnoZRFa7rpSmDxfR

No, now it is privatebin. Your last link was lazy link to Google docs inside privatebin. Gmail, Google docs? You just don't care, do you?

Just find whatever suckers you can, that's your MO?

He is right Yura, you should upload on private bin the whole pricelist or a pdf not a link to Google docs. Is not safe and to visualize it we got to use a fake account or we are gonna link our own personal Gmail to it

I warned about that here, that you should sign out of Gmail before clicking the link if you don't want this price list associated with your Google account.

Most sources use text in pastebin or pdf in private bin, @Yura(HYB)

Hello everyone !

As a token of our appreciation for your continued support, we are excited to launch a long-term raffle starting in October!

Here are the rules:

For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1 and $500, you will receive 1 raffle code.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $501 and $1,000, you will receive 3 raffle codes.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1,001 and $1,500, you will receive 5 raffle codes.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1,501 and $2,000, you will receive 10 raffle codes (this is the maximum).
On the 1st of each month, we will hold a live-streamed drawing for the previous month's raffle, and the recording will be made available afterwards. To ensure your privacy, only raffle codes will be used during the drawing—no personal information will be revealed.

The winner will receive one free product with no additional costs!

October's prize: A TIRZ 30mg kit or a $200 store credit.

Thank you for your support, and good luck!

I will also share some new products. If you are interested, please contact me!
Hydroxychlorouine 0.1g*14pcs
Azithromycin 0.25g*6pcs
Finasteride 0.5mg*pcs
Ivermectin 6mg*50pcs
Telmisartan 40mg*28pcs
Prostaglandin E 1100ug/vial
when?

Back