Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

You originally claimed they would give you a discount for giving a positive review.

It looks like they asked for an honest review. "Writing completely the facts."
and they offered me a discount if I posted a review for them..
Either way if you are given a discount for posting a review you must disclose that. I'm not going to quibble over words if you say I'm wrong I'll be wrong.. I'm ok with that.

Again, I just want to clarify my purchase made was without the request of a review or an offer of discount for one. I simply gave a review on the order process.

I haven’t used the product yet but as previously mentioned I will do a review on the product when I begin using it.

I stand by my previous post of the process being 10/10.

Do you think they'd give a 20% discount if someone wrote them a shit review?

What you are saying is understandable.

The guy, though, is adamant the discount on purchase is just conditional in relation to posting a review, not it being favourable.
Discount precedes review, so I suppose he is using it as a way to create traffic and attention, as he is new on Meso.
It kind of makes sense as a bit of marketing.
Do you think he should not be given the benefit of the doubt?
Would you not take the discount in exchange for honest feedback?

Really I was targeting my original statement to all the people that has been leaving reviews.. Not one person has stated that they have received a discount for their reveiw..it was just meant to be a friendly reminder to said people. I see nothing wrong with the source offering a discount for a reveiw.. now as I took the sources statement he then said he didn't offer discounts for reviews..which in turn I felt like he called me a liar. I'm not one to quibble over words so if I misunderstood I'm wrong and I apologize. But if you say something like that maybe clarify " we offer discounts for honest review " not we don't offer discounts for positive reveiws" either way I beleive the source and I have come to peace on the miscommunication. Whi h brings me back to my original statement that out of all the reviews not one has mention getting a discount.. which has nothing to do with the source but the members posting reviews. Possibly none has received a discount. But friendly reminder..

@Dirthand was he giving you the discount already for your first purchase, after which you were supposed to do the review, or was he going to give you the discount for following purchases, after that?
I think I am confused here.

@Dirthand was he giving you the discount already for your first purchase, after which you were supposed to do the review, or was he going to give you the discount for following purchases, after that?
I think I am confused here.
On the first purchase.. in the promise of the reveiw

Back