Sagnastymuscles off-season log.

Wow, you look great for that weight. I would have guessed quite a bit heavier if there was a photo, statement of 5'11" and no weight. Like 220-230 . . .

And you have quads and hamstrings . . .

Maybe helium in your bone marrow or something is throwing off the scale. LOL
Yeah if only the scale was 20lbs light lmfao I’m looking forward to getting to that weight, that’s the short term weight goal I set so hopefully in a couple months I can make that happen.
Yeah my reaction button is also broke but no problem Man thanks for following along!

Weight doesn't matter unless you need to fit into a class. How you appear on stage matters, and you have that. Great shape, proportions, and looking full and developed. It is a good thing to look heavier than what the scale says.

Jealous, here.

You'll do well.

Check ins went well nothing new to update no alterations, my strength was going up last week, this week I should be able to increase the weight on some of my movements or push for more reps. I have my quad focused leg day today or tomorrow.
Meals have been going down easy, I’ve been taking advantage of the g.Hughes brand sugar free bbq sauce to keep the protein from being so dry. That’s been a lifesaver

Doses changed again,
Coach dropped the npp to 75 mg till I get my prolactin bloods back, and get my hands in some caber (last resort) and p5p
Swapped mast for primo 400mg a week .39ml ed

Pulling another igf1 panel because I’ve been on hgh for a little over 8 weeks now and I want to see how they look on 8iu a day.

Swapped all products from previous source to optis new line.

I will be pulling testosterone levels to compare his to my previous source aswell and post on his forum page.

Diet change:

Added 5g coconut oil to each protein meal except for meal 1 and post workout mass shake.

This is for some extra calories and fats, but as smaller volume so not to affect my appetite.

Some check ins from today weight is up strength is up
Running only optis right now I feel like I’m filling out , these are fasted no pump.

Coach doesn’t want to make any more changes for the next week or two since weight is making a steady incline and my weekly averages are up.
No pip/ inflammation whatsoever from optis primo
Npp is nice my elbows are thanking me

I got a few kits of the blue tops I will be switching over to once I finish the grey tops, I will be pulling blood work for total test, prolactin, estrogen, igf1 and free test I’m running nolvadex 15mg a day and aromasin 12.5 mg Monday and Friday, this hasn’t been haphazardly this was based off my needs and blood work.
Nolvadex can probably be dropped here since I’m no longer on orals but I’m also using it to keep the gyno down, before I get my hands on some Raloxiphine.
Long term will be getting the glands removed once I save up enough
3D619DBE-987E-4CF5-A9D0-FB30F9AA2AFC.webp0639A6F0-106B-4A47-AB50-02C9495EC462.webp97F6D136-9A06-410C-BED1-E8763691C786.webp

Back