HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

Jesus. That is f'ed. Thanks for the info. Surveillance on impurities more important than ever. My Test E gives me none of that. Sorry guys. Reinforces my mission. Damn.

as far that I know, thats a isomer from testosterone enathate, a bad one, isomers are well known to fuck people around the world

search about "Thalidomide" to know more about isomers - Structural basis of thalidomide enantiomer binding to cereblon

Jesus. That is f'ed. Thanks for the info. Surveillance on impurities more important than ever. My Test E gives me none of that. Sorry guys. Reinforces my mission. Damn.
because it depends, it's really random, I have got some test E no pip at all, but some ppl report massive PIP from other batches of test E. Why risk it? I stopped using test E a long time ago.

Test D 500mg is the new future anyway

as far that I know, thats a isomer from testosterone enathate, a bad one, isomers are well known to fuck people around the world

search about "Thalidomide" to know more about isomers - Structural basis of thalidomide enantiomer binding to cereblon
Thanks very much. Very fun reading. Really shitty situation.

Sounds like we need to start testing testosterone enanthate for this delta 6 isomer. We see these types of isomers form with cannabinoids when they are not synthesized properly from hemp of material usually during brewing in conversion process they sit too long in the acid wash which ends up converting many of the bonds we are trying to make into shittier isomers

Will anyone welcome Primo 200mg as GB?

Yes, the free acid of TE is unstable, which causes pain during injection. Many customers think it is a quality problem of the product, but it is actually caused by the raw materials of the product itself.
Uh no. IT IS A QUALITY PROBLEM. Ever seen a C of A for legitimate TE product? That's telling you the raw synthesis process is being done incorrectly. Plenty of USP Test E out there causing no issues AT ALL.

Cheap ass cutthroat raws producers skimping on the purification section and totally fucking up the synthesis step. BS.

Thank you for sharing!!

Yes! This is why GCMS for structural impurities is so important and why it is part of USP standard. But sure, folks feel free to keep telling me to F off and leave these poor defenseless sources alone. BULLY!

Back