Hyperplasia

Studious69

Can anyone reference me to any studies highlighting the effects of GH/IGF-1 on hyperplasia? (Increasing cell numbers as opposed to growth of the existing cells (hypertrophy)). Im having some difficulty in locating some good ones, all the ones I’ve been reading seem to indicate there’s not really any increase in muscle strength or size due to GH admin. And they rarely mention hyperplasia at all. Seems to only be a lipolytic, cartridge/commective tissue enhancement. If anyone has any information on this process please include it here as well. I’ll link the study I’m currently on…Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I

Can anyone reference me to any studies highlighting the effects of GH/IGF-1 on hyperplasia? (Increasing cell numbers as opposed to growth of the existing cells (hypertrophy)). Im having some difficulty in locating some good ones, all the ones I’ve been reading seem to indicate there’s not really any increase in muscle strength or size due to GH admin. And they rarely mention hyperplasia at all. Seems to only be a lipolytic, cartridge/commective tissue enhancement. If anyone has any information on this process please include it here as well. I’ll link the study I’m currently on…Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I
Did you read the article on meso? The one type 2 wrote?

Is it the one about specifically lipolysis? A few ppl have directed me to that thread but I’ve yet to read it I thought maybe it just specifically focused on the fat burning potential of it… if you can link the one you mean itd be appreciated!

Did you read the article on meso? The one type 2 wrote?
Yea dude he’s a GANGSTER I wonder if this person is an endocrinologist or something of the sort in real life . Going over the table of contents in his prospective book on the HGH/lipolysis protocol page 1 now and I would literally buy it. Anything else similar to this plz point me in the direction I’m only just now beginning to read the thread, think it’s like 44-45 pages as of now…

@Type-IIx if you have a brief synopsis of any hyperplasia info related to rHGH admin. That may save me some time I would love to hear of it. Just found it strange that there’s so little information in the studies pertaining specifically to this characteristic of GH. Thanks!

@Type-IIx if you have a brief synopsis of any hyperplasia info related to rHGH admin. That may save me some time I would love to hear of it. Just found it strange that there’s so little information in the studies pertaining specifically to this characteristic of GH. Thanks!
This is good too

Sponsors

Latest posts