I feel like a dumbass, it's the deca or me?

DugPrime

Hello

So, I've been taking deca for around 3 months now, and I am acting like a super weird guy that is just not me. It's a mix between ultra emotional and unintentional forced dumb talk. For example I've talking with a girl for a few weeks, we were dating, sleeping but we both never wanted something else together, but now I've started to feeling almost in love of this girl, and when she don't reply to me I delete her, then add back, and acting super weird like a little girl that needs attention. When I was without deca, I wasn't weird, what is happening?

it's the nandrolone. And if it's deca and not npp it will take awhile to get back to normal even after you pull it out. Which you should do if this is how you are acting on it.

it's the nandrolone. And if it's deca and not npp it will take awhile to get back to normal even after you pull it out. Which you should do if this is how you are acting on it.
I will still finish my cycle even if the sides are from hell, it's finished in 71 days. But, do you know how much time it will takes to the deca sides to leave me after the last pin?

It's deca. I get very emotional and borderline depressed on it
Dam i never used to get depressed on deca, i am wondering if something has changed, i am feeling this odd feeling of being down lethargic sad, the next two weeks ill stop the deca and see.

But it could be overtraining too, as i have lifted 21 days in a row…

I will still finish my cycle even if the sides are from hell, it's finished in 71 days. But, do you know how much time it will takes to the deca sides to leave me after the last pin?
6 months lol I think can pop for it up 18 months later on a test, u might feel better after a 8 weeks. That's why u read up all about this shit before u shoot it into ur body.

No, because it's not a discrete thing where it noticeably appears or disappears. It kind of slowly creeps in without noticing, and it fades like that too.
Absolutely it creeps in and out and is hard to evaluate because it's so slow,

but in my experience I'd say 8 weeks to 6 months. I have multiple cycles if it under my belt.

Nandrolone can affect cognition similarly to antidopaminergic drugs, particularly decreasing verbal memory and attention, because of increased serum homovanillic acid levels that reflect altered dopamine metabolism and likely (as in rats) decreased dopamine receptor number.

Nandrolone can affect cognition similarly to antidopaminergic drugs, particularly decreasing verbal memory and attention, because of increased serum homovanillic acid levels that reflect altered dopamine metabolism and likely (as in rats) decreased dopamine receptor number.
That's disappointing to hear from someone as knowledgeable as you,because I love nandralone ,but it makes sence I've noticed in my career my speed of calculations and attention are not where they where before, I just summed it up a as fatigue.

Is there anyway of counter acting that with the nandralone? I assume all decca npp tren would be the same ? Possibly any anabolic at a elevated dose?

What would be a good ped stack / dose , "in general of course "with a positive or not too negative effect on cognition, say for a someone in a professional field of work ,student, or entrepreneur?

That's disappointing to hear from someone as knowledgeable as you,because I love nandralone ,but it makes sence I've noticed in my career my speed of calculations and attention are not where they where before, I just summed it up a as fatigue.

Is there anyway of counter acting that with the nandralone? I assume all decca npp tren would be the same ? Possibly any anabolic at a elevated dose?

What would be a good ped stack / dose , "in general of course "with a positive or not too negative effect on cognition, say for a someone in a professional field of work ,student, or entrepreneur?
It's only been demonstrated for nandrolone, so Deca & NPP. It could be a unique feature. Trenbolone is a different sort of AAS altogether, a triene (Δ4,9,11), it's just broscience that "Tren is a nandrolone" or a "19-nor." It's true that it lacks the methyl group at C-19, but, so what? What matters is its 3-dimensional shape, configuration at the AR, and electrochemical properties.