I-FIT4LIFE US DOMESTIC

TNE was fucked up with too much guaiacol. Supposedly fixed that in later batches.

T3 by Abdi Ibrahim is legit. Bayer Proviron is legit. They have some good human grade AI/PCT stuff.

Can't comment on oils other than the TNE. I used the guy when he was first starting out. Literally... One of his first customers. Shipping was very good.

Have used him twice. I never said anything to him about the TNE, but that shit would make my entire place smell like guaiacol. Constantly crashed, too. Stays crashed, in fact. Still have it vacuum sealed inside a Tupperware. If I crack the lid it smells like a chemical plant explosion.

To be fair I think he is a pretty decent source... Just not impressed with the TNE (not his oils I don't think it was the Venom brand he carries).

TNE was fucked up with too much guaiacol. Supposedly fixed that in later batches.

T3 by Abdi Ibrahim is legit. Bayer Proviron is legit. They have some good human grade AI/PCT stuff.

Can't comment on oils other than the TNE. I used the guy when he was first starting out. Literally... One of his first customers. Shipping was very good.

Have used him twice. I never said anything to him about the TNE, but that shit would make my entire place smell like guaiacol. Constantly crashed, too. Stays crashed, in fact. Still have it vacuum sealed inside a Tupperware. If I crack the lid it smells like a chemical plant explosion.

To be fair I think he is a pretty decent source... Just not impressed with the TNE (not his oils I don't think it was the Venom brand he carries).
I appreciate the response brother. Just tryinf to find a good domestic source getting tired of ordering international and crossing my fingers.

I've been wondering about this guy too. The only reviews I could find I think was on eroids. Don't really trust that. I just doubt they're so good not one person has had a complaint. Then there's the few deleted reviews that say not a good enough review. Makes me wonder if those were real reviews saying their crap sucks but deleted by admins so their home boys at ifit can scam more people. I actually rally considered an order but always question it but hey I'm that way with all these ugls. Guess I have to jump sometime with some ugl.

I fit4life
While your there ask @franchise24 where those labs are.
Guess that settles that. Starting to seem like you just have to decide what questionable source you wanna take a risk on to me. The only source I found the looked solid was 24k and he was smart and got out. I've looked at pharmacom but it seems like they're going down hill. Also watching the Atlas labs thread. He took care of some guys that git ripped off by a fake Atlas which seems pretty solid. I'm just gonna keep on watching and reading!

There's a few out there just gotta research. There's always a risk no matter what.just be patient

I messed that up some how lol. I'll try again. I'm in no hurry and have plenty of time to read up. I've got a few months until I see the trt doc again. I'm just cruising on my 150 shot until then.

what got me pausing is, no bloods and on the forum, a guy's using a gram of test a week and says he needs zero ai's. no bloat, nip issues, nada. on a gram. that was one post but still. on a gram id be sportin boobs in a month.
and yeah, almost all praise on eroids.
then again, there was almost all praise here for 24k and i used him.....

Guess that settles that. Starting to seem like you just have to decide what questionable source you wanna take a risk on to me. The only source I found the looked solid was 24k and he was smart and got out. I've looked at pharmacom but it seems like they're going down hill. Also watching the Atlas labs thread. He took care of some guys that git ripped off by a fake Atlas which seems pretty solid. I'm just gonna keep on watching and reading!
Dont let any other meso members hear this..... but pharmacom is def going downhill. Lol

I ordered months ago and currently running a newcomers 500mg test c cycle. Also picked up his stane, clomid and nolva. Easy ordering, fast shipping. First time so can't compare to anything else. Here and there I questioned the potency of the cyp as I only ever picked up a few sides, which I guess can be good but made me wonder either way. Alot had to do with not really feeling any different around that 5 or 6 week in time frame. Honestly it was more around 8 or 9 I felt it. Anyway finally pulled a lab late in the game only because I was trying to figure out if I was high or low estradiol with some sides I was having. Unfortunately for myself and the guys here you could care less about a lab that has capped Test. I plan to get lab with the full true numbers before this last vial runs up just to either confirm or trash the source.

Anyway that's a lot for a first post from the fng. Getting away from the main topic...how in the fuck do I change my forum name

Forgot to mention that all products purchased were from the i-fitpharma line as well as the stane and pct candy

could be worse, could be joined today. Just figured there's really nothing on here about this lab that I've found so I thought maybe what little tiny bit of business/experience I have id share. I'm also in no way promoting anyone here either

Why am i seeing this lab name in half a dozen "random" threads asking for feedback? Anyone?
Cuz I'm sure the lab is pushing it... Check the people talking about it all new members and the one non member hasn't talked in a while couldn't get his story straight which gear he was actually taking.

Cuz I'm sure the lab is pushing it... Check the people talking about it all new members and the one non member hasn't talked in a while couldn't get his story straight which gear he was actually taking.

Funny dude, I can assure you I'm not being pushed by anyone nor trying to promote anything. Read my replies, I simply answered the question from the OP because it's the only source I've used and the 1st time using ever. But takes time around here I've noticed for anyone to take new guys serious or believe a word they say for obvious reasons.