I-FIT4LIFE US DOMESTIC

So venom is g2g and fit4life products no good?
I posted labs on venue prop. I haven't run the ifit line yet. I will be running the test cyp 250 in a few weeks as soon as I start running it. I will update here and then I will post labs once I get them. I am interested to see how it will all pan out.

TNE was fucked up with too much guaiacol. Supposedly fixed that in later batches.

T3 by Abdi Ibrahim is legit. Bayer Proviron is legit. They have some good human grade AI/PCT stuff.

Can't comment on oils other than the TNE. I used the guy when he was first starting out. Literally... One of his first customers. Shipping was very good.

Have used him twice. I never said anything to him about the TNE, but that shit would make my entire place smell like guaiacol. Constantly crashed, too. Stays crashed, in fact. Still have it vacuum sealed inside a Tupperware. If I crack the lid it smells like a chemical plant explosion.

To be fair I think he is a pretty decent source... Just not impressed with the TNE (not his oils I don't think it was the Venom brand he carries).
Did the TNE still work for you even though too much guiacol? I used it a month back and I really liked it but could tell the same thing.

I-FIT4LIFE
IS BUNK... Do not purchase their stuff (I'm talking from personal experience)
their delivery is great, and yata yata yata.
BUT the actually gear is GARBAGE and a huge waste of money.
I'm warning you guys bc these fuckers ripped me off for 400 bucks. and I'm broke.
please dont listen to eroids, worst place to get ur info..

I-FIT4LIFE
IS BUNK... Do not purchase their stuff (I'm talking from personal experience)
their delivery is great, and yata yata yata.
BUT the actually gear is GARBAGE and a huge waste of money.
I'm warning you guys bc these fuckers ripped me off for 400 bucks. and I'm broke.
please dont listen to eroids, worst place to get ur info..
Huh seeing as you justed showed up here & unknown to Meso. Can you please provide proof to your claims? I have no experience with this source but there is this....:rolleyes:

iFit Pharmaceuticals Test Ena 250 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

Edit- btw noticed that you are spamming a bunch of threads right now. Speaks volumes as to your motive. So fuck off please

Huh seeing as you justed showed up here & unknown to Meso. Can you please provide proof to your claims? I have no experience with this source but there is this....:rolleyes:

iFit Pharmaceuticals Test Ena 250 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

Edit- btw noticed that you are spamming a bunch of threads right now. Speaks volumes as to your motive. So fuck off please

Bro, Im not gonna provide photos or anything, all my vials are in the garbage.
Im just here to warn people to stay away from i-fit4life, BECAUSE they fucked me.
If i-fit is paying meso well, maybe my posts will be deleted within 1 hour.
also that link u just added, thats not what my vials looked like, BC i-fit4life.cc
is a fuckin scam for newbies.
i dont mean to come off so aggressive lol I'm just mad i lost so much money for nothing and I'm trying to help other people out there man

Yes, took bloods before during and after. nothing changed.
bro just dont bother with them. trust me. if you want to give them a go, have fun and lose your money. I'm just trying to warn people.

Yes, took bloods before during and after. nothing changed.
bro just dont bother with them. trust me. if you want to give them a go, have fun and lose your money. I'm just trying to warn people.

I doubt I'll be trying them. If you post the blood work it may give you a little credibility with your claims. Being relatively new and blasting a source with no bloods is like coming on here pimping a source and saying the gear is "fire" without bloods. You won't be taken seriously and will most likely get destroyed.

I got ripped for 300, ifit made a deal to replace, then backed out of the deal 3 weeks into my cycle.
I posted blood, general consensus is the numbers aren't good.

His test-e,test-prop and aromasin are good. Ran out of his test-prop during my end of cycle taper and had to switch brands and definitely felt a drop off. TBH I didn't feel much on his tren ace (300mg per week) but it could have been that I was running my test too high. Service is great, prices are ok, not great, but ok for domestic.

His test-e,test-prop and aromasin are good. Ran out of his test-prop during my end of cycle taper and had to switch brands and definitely felt a drop off. TBH I didn't feel much on his tren ace (300mg per week) but it could have been that I was running my test too high. Service is great, prices are ok, not great, but ok for domestic.
I will see how mine goes. I will post results.