I-FIT4LIFE US DOMESTIC

Funny dude, I can assure you I'm not being pushed by anyone nor trying to promote anything. Read my replies, I simply answered the question from the OP because it's the only source I've used and the 1st time using ever. But takes time around here I've noticed for anyone to take new guys serious or believe a word they say for obvious reasons.
Start with bloods... Oh wait I'll take your word for it!!!

Start with bloods... Oh wait I'll take your word for it!!!

I'm sure you'll say something about it being a capped test and all but there you go. If you font believe me. Pm me and I'll send the un cropped version with my name and shit

Attachments

• Bloods.png
    Bloods.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 53
I fit4life
While your there ask @franchise24 where those labs are.
Labs came back at 2300-2400. In class right now and don't have the exact number that was of 500mgs a week venum test p. I was pinning ed. Last pin was on a monday labs next morning. I didn't pin until after the labs. This well with in my range. I have labs with test cyp that have come back at 2800 total test. So I can definitely say that this was pretty good. The only thing I screwed up on was the actually lab test I purchased. I thought I got the LCMS test but got just the total test and free test labs. Overall the cycle was good. I went down from 238-240 from my bulk down to 215-217. Much leaner and I was much stronger than when I was at 240. I also ran tren ace from Geneza and Mast p from Basicstero/Pharmacom.

I had to paste it to word then convert to PDF. I did this because I needed to black out my name and Drs name. So here are my labs. I have been busy with life. I don't sit on here all day.

Attachments

• LabCorp.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
hey, complete noob here, just wanted to share my experience with ifit thus far. I know the "cycle" I tried to set up is retardo, was trying to emulate the all oral cycle 2 from getroids.net using ifit products. after a week of 30mg dbol and 60mg anadrol daily, no change of any kind. no increase strength,size, aggression, no libido, energy,gyno, change, no sleeping, sweating change, no difference in workouts... absolutely nothing. so I started taking the superdrol too, and the tbol, at end week 2. I know dumbass move using my body like guinea pig, wasn't too worried since no change of any kind. popped open the capsules, all 5 have same consistency, color, taste. vitamin c I think. says that's the filler on the package, I think that means he took empty caps and filler-d em up with straight vitamin c and nothing else. coming to the end week 3, still no change of any kind when I contacted source he just tried to scare me into buying testosterone.

For what it's worth fellas, try not to tee off on me too hard for poor decisions, could use guidance, I try not to be an askhole too much.

a side note, years ago I had a friend dying from CF, doctor prescribed him injectable test cyp, he gave me vials that was awesome, now I have kids, kinda wanted to avoid needles around. I'm aging and want what I had in my twenties, last summer working out 3-5hrs a day six days a week, belly fat not really shrinking, muscles not really growing, thought ifit might help me over plateau... guess not, just wanted a boost every year for summer. I've spent hours, mostly on this site reading... think I found the guys I need to talk to unfortunately already shot my wad for a couple months on i

I had to paste it to word then convert to PDF. I did this because I needed to black out my name and Drs name. So here are my labs. I have been busy with life. I don't sit on here all day.
Thank you for the contribution. No reason for the passive aggressive crack. You said you would post and then I told the member to ask about them. There was no disrespect.

hey, complete noob here, just wanted to share my experience with ifit thus far. I know the "cycle" I tried to set up is retardo, was trying to emulate the all oral cycle 2 from getroids.net using ifit products. after a week of 30mg dbol and 60mg anadrol daily, no change of any kind. no increase strength,size, aggression, no libido, energy,gyno, change, no sleeping, sweating change, no difference in workouts... absolutely nothing. so I started taking the superdrol too, and the tbol, at end week 2. I know dumbass move using my body like guinea pig, wasn't too worried since no change of any kind. popped open the capsules, all 5 have same consistency, color, taste. vitamin c I think. says that's the filler on the package, I think that means he took empty caps and filler-d em up with straight vitamin c and nothing else. coming to the end week 3, still no change of any kind when I contacted source he just tried to scare me into buying testosterone.

For what it's worth fellas, try not to tee off on me too hard for poor decisions, could use guidance, I try not to be an askhole too much.
why did you choose ifit in the frist place?if you want guidance your at the right place although no will tell where get things.(if they do be suspicious)
research and common sense and patience is all you need.
-guidance tip-start at checking out lab test section since you lost your wad patience&research shouldn't be a issue!common sense is the only thing left bro

hey thanks man. I chose ifit because domestic source on eroids, pages upon pages of great reviews, checked many other boards including meso and didn't find barely anything negative about them. scamadviser has them rated 65 percent trustworthy, better than most sites. I will continue to research, I think I know who is good on here since 24k is gone. I will wait and keep reading. ifit got only as much as I was willing to lose.

I read about most eroids is bs and sometimes here too, a crap shoot mostly. I will just keep studying, about 50hrs in at this point, I realize this isn't really supposed to be a source board, but I'll figure this shit out

hey thanks man. I chose ifit because domestic source on eroids, pages upon pages of great reviews, checked many other boards including meso and didn't find barely anything negative about them. scamadviser has them rated 65 percent trustworthy, better than most sites. I will continue to research, I think I know who is good on here since 24k is gone. I will wait and keep reading. ifit got only as much as I was willing to lose.
bro i almost fell for ifit myself .i was interested in there eq cip..learn from this experience.

Thank you for the contribution. No reason for the passive aggressive crack. You said you would post and then I told the member to ask about them. There was no disrespect.
You're welcome bro. I have had the labs for a while just super busy. I had my kids for 5 weeks this summer then went on vacation and back to school to finish my masters. I will post more labs from ifit. I do have their test cyp 250 and Sust 250. Right now I am cruising on my script test at 200mgs/week. In about another month I will start the ifit test cyp 250 protocol. Pinning Monday and Thursday 200mgs/week. I'll be sure to get the more thorough lab.

thanks, didn't even see the lab section before. hahaha I see you and big Paul goin off on the pharmacom thread... so definitely not them. I did see them as an option in the infinite list of options, now I will definitely stay away based on that thread. paying a butt load of money for vitamin c from ifit is bad enough, I definitely don't need bacteria infested blood. an expensive vitamin boost doesn't seem so bad now.

hey blitz I'm new so I don't know if you are or should ask me anything since I don't really know shit. Ifit has great customer service to help you give them your money, super fast delivery, and professional packaging.... unfortunately the stuff in the capsules, the actual product is fake. Kinda the most important part. Maybe it isn't fake and my body doesn't react in any way to high doses of multiple types of pills taken over weeks of time. That doesn't seem very likely though, I would think there would be some changes either negative or positive... something,anything. A pimple,oily skin, a little booby...instead iI get no change of any kind whatsoever. I got all oral products, no injectable.

hey blitz I'm new so I don't know if you are or should ask me anything since I don't really know shit. Ifit has great customer service to help you give them your money, super fast delivery, and professional packaging.... unfortunately the stuff in the capsules, the actual product is fake. Kinda the most important part. Maybe it isn't fake and my body doesn't react in any way to high doses of multiple types of pills taken over weeks of time. That doesn't seem very likely though, I would think there would be some changes either negative or positive... something,anything. A pimple,oily skin, a little booby...instead iI get no change of any kind whatsoever. I got all oral products, no injectable.
Wtf. No offense but oral only cycles are basically pointless.

no offense taken, at least nobody called me a dumbass for taking a bunch of random shit without lab tests, bloods, or knowledge of what the hell I'm doing. I understand I didn't start right, just wanted to test the waters. So far people here have been pretty cool. I think next time I get some test e and tren ace with proper pct... if I can find legit.

At this point I think I do have enough experience to say ifit was a let down and they scammed me.

After almost 3 weeks with no change of any kind and the exact same substance in all of the different kinds of pills something isn't right, I've read dbol should feel good and anadrol should cause headaches and lethargy, I've experienced neither. it's late Igo to bed now. good luck man, I stay away from all oral from now on..less compounds,simplify.