I Fucked Up!

Jdog

This is my first cycle.
Started on 8/5/14 with test cyp 250 2x a week. Around 10/5/14 I switched brands.... To some fake gear! On accident of course. Hopefully it was under dosed, but I doubt it. So I was on for a total of 8 weeks and been on fake gear for 2.

So what should I do?
Start pct? Last shot was 4 days ago, but it's fake gear. I can get clomid/nolva and hcg on Thursday.

Is it to late to start hcg? Been off for 2 weeks maybe?

Or should I start a 4-6 week cycle of test prop, then do pct?

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks

Start PCT. I would just start on Thursday when you get your stuff and save both the prop and the hcg for next time and use the hcg on-cycle.

It's a little late to start back up with the prop, IMO. You'll be happy it's still around when you're ready to kick-start your next cycle.

Well I'm not saying it's fake. But it produced "Zero" results. I went back to what I looked like real quick, and my balls started to tingle, so maybe I'm guessing they were re-starting? I was on I guess a better UGL then switched to.....PM if you want to know. I wrote it out then deleted it. I don't want to get killed over spilled milk. This lab is a pretty big operation.

Well I'm not saying it's fake. But it produced "Zero" results. I went back to what I looked like real quick, and my balls started to tingle, so maybe I'm guessing they were re-starting? I was on I guess a better UGL then switched to.....PM if you want to know. I wrote it out then deleted it. I don't want to get killed over spilled milk. This lab is a pretty big operation.
Looking out for other members and lurkers too is what makes meso great! There is nothing for you to fear , if you got some gear you suspect is bunk/underdosed you should post your experience and the name of the lab that's what this place is all about bro.

i think you might have jumped the gun a bit, accusing someone of having bad gear is serious, you were only on it 2 weeks you could not know in two weeks, and if your other gear was good it certainly would have carried over for 2 weeks you would not have seen losses that quickly , test the gear running it 2 weeks is not long enough to say its bunk.

Back