• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I got ripped the fuk off - Pure Power Labs = Fake Gear!

Gman2004

Well I suspected my gear was fake cause I wasn't making any real gains after almost 4 weeks of being on so I sent a sample to a lab to get tested. The shit was complete oil. Not a fuking trace of Test E or EQ. I got it through chantsource@hushmail.com which was referred to me by
mannyfresh a member on this board.

The thing that pisses me off more than losing $1K, is that I lost 4 weeks and that I have been shooting myself ED for the past 4 fuking weeks nothing.

I am gonna stick to my anti-aging clinic to get my gear even though I get raped up the ass. At least it's real gear.

Fuk you chantsource@hushmail.com and fuk you too mannyfresh. Enjoy my $1000. I got plenty more where that came from, unlike your pathetic ass that has to rip people off. You're fuking low life.....both of you that is if you aren't the same person which I suspect.

The good news is that I did gained 8lbs in 4 weeks, although not all muscle I was able to make some gains naturally.

Last edited:
Gman2004 said:
Well I suspected my gear was fake cause I wasn't making any real gains after almost 4 weeks of being on so I sent a sample to a lab to get tested. The shit was complete oil. Not a fuking trace of Test E or EQ. I got it through chantsource@hushmail.com which was referred to me by

The thing that pisses me off more than losing $1K, is that I lost 4 weeks and that I have been shooting myself ED for the past 4 fuking weeks nothing.

I am gonna stick to my anti-aging clinic to get my gear even though I get raped up the ass. At least it's real gear.

Fuk you chantsource@hushmail.com and fuk you too mannyfresh. Enjoy my $1000. I got plenty more where that came from, unlike your pathetic ass that has to rip people off. You're fuking low life.....both of you that is if you aren't the same person which I suspect.

The good news is that I did gained 8lbs in 4 weeks, although not all muscle I was able to make some gains naturally.

do they have a main website

I am sure this fuking loser is going to change his email address and maybe relabel the vials so beware if you are sending money to Chesapeak, VA. That's where the money was being picked up with Western Union everytime I sent him cash

bhandsome562 said:
do they have a main website

Not that I know of. That fuck mannyfresh referred me to him, but I am sure he is mannyfresh now. Yeah I was fuking stupid, but oh well. Again I am more pissed about losing the 4 weeks than I am about losing the cash.

damn dude that sucks.. sorry to hear that... i always get british dragon... I went to the main website and did a search if they were being supplied by bd it came out yes... so i stuck with that source... i hear this stories all the time.. it sucks... im really sorry to hear that bro...

I had ordered some Test E 300mg and Deca 300mg from my anti agin clinic about 1.5 weeks ago when I started to suspect the Pure Power Labs shit was fake. I took 1cc of the Test on Monday. Today when I get home I am gonna shoot 2 more cc's of the Test and 1cc of the Deca...Muuuhahahahahahaa! The shit was expensive though. $200 for 10ml of Test and $300 for 10ml of Deca.

bhandsome562 said:
damn dude that sucks.. sorry to hear that... i always get british dragon... I went to the main website and did a search if they were being supplied by bd it came out yes... so i stuck with that source... i hear this stories all the time.. it sucks... im really sorry to hear that bro...

thanks bro. I hope my post will help a few people.

Gman2004 said:
I had ordered some Test E 300mg and Deca 300mg from my anti agin clinic about 1.5 weeks ago when I started to suspect the Pure Power Labs shit was fake. I took 1cc of the Test on Monday. Today when I get home I am gonna shoot 2 more cc's of the Test and 1cc of the Deca...Muuuhahahahahahaa! The shit was expensive though. $200 for 10ml of Test and $300 for 10ml of Deca.

damn that shit is expensive.. way to expensive...

bhandsome562 said:
damn that shit is expensive.. way to expensive...

fuk it what can I do? I want to get big and I am not taking anymore chances. I am going to order 4 more vials of the test and take 900mg/wk of test for 13 weeks and keep the deca at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks.

Sorry to hear that bro.People need to name any scammers here and locations for money collection etc. to try and stop it happening to others.Luckinly i live in England so importing gear is not a problem so it gives me many Euro options.I guess USA residents need domestic more so are more likely to take the risk than buy from overseas.

Exact reason why I will alwayspay more for real U.S. pharmacy products. Even the real shit you have no idea how sterile it is from UL's.

If I was you I would be just as concerned about what it was i just injected myself with for five weeks, who know what the hell it was or how it was sterilized

Gman2004 said:

Yea I referred you. And no I was not the one who sold it to you. I have bought stuff from this source before and never had problems. So don't blame me I didn't sell it to you I just vouched and from previous purchases of mine I had no problems with the guy.

Don't try to blame this on me.

mannyfresh said:
Yea I referred you. And no I was not the one who sold it to you. I have bought stuff from this source before and never had problems. So don't blame me I didn't sell it to you I just vouched and from previous purchases of mine I had no problems with the guy.

Don't try to blame this on me.

I am just trying to warn other so they don't get ripped off like I did. I am out $1250 with the cost of the labs to get the shit tested. The money is not issue to me. I am more concerned with what the fuk the 30ml of shit I injected into me was and losing 4 fuking weeks. I wake up every day and the first thing I do is jump the scale and then look in the mirror. It sucks waiting for something to happen that never going to happen.

Last edited:
Gman2004 said:
I am just trying to warn other so they don't get ripped off like I did. I am out $1250 with the cost of the labs to get the shit tested. The money is not issue to me. I am more concerned with what the fuk the 30ml of shit I injected into me was and losing 4 fuking weeks. I wake up every day and the first thing I do is jump the scale and then look in the mirror. It sucks waiting for something to happen that never going to happen.

I understand and I'd be pissed off as hell too. I just don't want to be brought into this.

mannyfresh said:
I understand and I'd be pissed off as hell too. I just don't want to be brought into this.
Looks like it's a little too late for that. Whether it was intentional or not, you're an accessory to the scam.

You started a thread on 09/01/06 at 8:02pm, the title was P.O. Box. This was your first post in this thread.

mannyfresh said:
I am thinking of getting a P.O. Box. I have never had one before so I am wondering a few things. Do I have to show them an ID? If so, could I get a fake ID made and use that? When you have to give them your address on the application, do they just use that to verify or do they send something to that address? If I plan to use the P.O. Box so people can send me money orders instead of Western Union, would it be safe to use my real name on the application?
It seems that this thread was started so people would know you would soon be in business. As a matter of fact, here is the link to it.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/134245108

You sent me a PM on 09/12/06 at 12:43pm and here it is.

mannyfresh said:
I can give you my source's email if you make sure to tell him I referred you.

He has test enth and cyp for $65 a bottle, test prop for $45 a bottle, eq and deca for $80 a bottle, primobolan for $110 a bottle, winstrol for $125 for a 20ml bottle, tren for $90a bottle, and clomid (50mg/ml) and nolva (20mg/ml) 60ml for $40. HGH is $400 for a 100IU kit. Arimidex (1mg/ml) 60ml is $80.

His email is chantsource@hushmail.com
That was 11 days after your P.O. Box thread. Just enough time to figure out how to collect the money. Or you are an experienced scammer that wanted everyone to think that you were new at this. I didn't go for it at the time because I was waiting on an order from overseas.

THANK YOU GMAN!! I sent a PM to mannyfresh yesterday to see if the offer was still good. I was tired of the whole overseas ordering. The time you wait and the worry about making it through customs. I hadn't seen any scammer threads on mannyfresh and he is on the board daily. This was his reply.

mannyfresh said:
Yea man what do you need?

Not yea man go ahead and send an e-mail to chantsource. Sounds like you were going to fix me up. You were running out of time because you knew Gman was having your gear tested and he posted that he was doing so.

I PMed him back to let him know what I wanted then checked out the message board and there it was. This thread. By the time I finished reading the thread I had another PM from mannyfresh and this is it.

mannyfresh said:
I have 10ml test 250mg/ml and tren 100mg/ml

Thats right everyone- mannyfresh is the source- he is a piece of shit.

Isn't it cute how he claims to be 22 years old on his first cycle? Makes you look innocent doesn't it mannyfresh? I'll bet you are a lot older and have been around for quite a while.

:mad: :mad: YOU ARE BUSTED BITCH!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!! :mad: :mad:

If anyone else PMs me as a domestic source, better have lots of posts and references to match.

I quoted mannyfresh's PMs myself. If anyone wants to see the origional PMs, I will be more than happy to forward them to anyone who would like to see the proof.

HDH

Here a pm sent to me from another board member that got ripped off.

hey im delaing with a guy under the name of ana1 you might know him...apparently this is where mannyfresh "gets his shit" but he just called me and said that ana1 sent you some gear and you had it tested and it came up negative...now my point .... i ordered form ana1 who i never got my shit from (which i had already sent the money) ok so i contact mannyfresh who sends me 5 bottles ...no questions asked(kinda weird) do you think that and keep this on the DL Mannyfresh and ana1 are the same person? oh and dont tell him this but he had not seen your post about chathush@whatever.com. he said he made it up? please let me know what you think about this situation

HDH said:
If anyone else PMs me as a domestic source, better have lots of posts and references to match.
HDH

Yeah I checked mannyfresh join date and I should have know better since he's only been here a few months.

Anyway I am glad I was able to save you from getting ripped off.

Mods if there anyway to check IP on s/n's? I think I know a few of this scum bags s/n's but would like them checked out just so I don't call out innocent people.

Gman2004 said:
Yeah I checked mannyfresh join date and I should have know better since he's only been here a few months.

Anyway I am glad I was able to save you from getting ripped off.

Mods if there anyway to check IP on s/n's? I think I know a few of this scum bags s/n's but would like them checked out just so I don't call out innocent people.
I'm glad you posted. I probably would have sent money off today. Money is not a big thing to me either. Pride is. This guy is a pro. He has probably been around for a long time and knows lots of tricks and ways to deceive. He could possibly already be posting as someone else because the scam will only last so long. He could possibly have multiple IP adds. Hell, he could even be someone known in this community. I'm glad I didn't have to learn by paying the price. I'm sorry that you did. Thanks again.

HDH

you know what really pisses me off the most. I started 4 weeks ago at 192lbs @ 7% bf and this monring I was 201 lbs @ 11% bf. I got fat cause I was eating like a mofo because I thought I was on gear.:( It took me 2 months of dieting and mega cardio to get to 7% and now I am going to start a real cycle fat. I started on Monday with gear from my anti aging clinic. I am doing 900mg/wk of Test E and 450mg/wk of Deca.. I know this shit is real.