I once heard of Naps from an OG

So what i did is a big no no on your forums? Is it against the rules of this website? I am curious, or do yall just no like it?

Look fellas, I am new here. I apologize if I offended anyone of you sensitive bastards can we all just be friends now?

Look fellas, I am new here. I apologize if I offended anyone of you sensitive bastards can we all just be friends now?
We hold every sources feet to a fire here no matter their past or how reliable they've been. A sources is only as good as their last transaction/batch. The best source on this thread could go south at any moment and riding a source isn't a good look on this forum. There's no legal regulations in this illegal market place so we do the regulating and make sure no source gets comfortable enough to feel as if they run the show.

We hold every sources feet to a fire here no matter their past or how reliable they've been. A sources is only as good as their last transaction/batch. The best source on this thread could go south at any moment and riding a source isn't a good look on this forum. There's no legal regulations in this illegal market place so we do the regulating and make sure no source gets comfortable enough to feel as if they run the show.

Makes perfect sense. I appreciate you keeping it real with me.

It's a good idea to go to the new members thread n introduce urself. Get to know a few people and perhaps run some bloodwork to back up ur post about sources wether good or bad.

It looks bad when ur first post here is about how great a source is. Honestly we took it pretty easy on u. Check out some of the other threads where the flame has been put to some members/sources.

You're new so you have no credibility on here.
So when you praise a source members are not going to give you a good welcome .
If you are here for more than just a review, you can go to the new members thread and introduce yourself then members would probably be a little nicer and welcome you.
We like to back up reviews with bloods when possible.
But if you can't you need to be a contributing member that people trust or you will get flamed .

Yall probably get a discount for trying to go hard on your keyboard to new folks repping a bigger store than yours. Willing to bet ya never used napsgear. Had u done so you wouldnt be bustin my balls
Do you know if interpol has your name address and order info as a known international illicit drug purchaser?
Naps entire customer data base was provided for all the world to see....u must not have been contacted yet.

Do you know if interpol has your name address and order info as a known international illicit drug purchaser?
Naps entire customer data base was provided for all the world to see....u must not have been contacted yet.
Nothing like a direct, well placed punch to the larynx to take the wind/hot-air out of a ................"discussion".
Well done.
A reply from him after that blow, and at a minimum his agenda here on MESO isn't Harm Reduction related,

I used Naps the other day and quickly regretting it. Been several days and hasn't shipped. I knew better smh