I use GHRP-6 and MK-677 for their appetite stimulant properties. Are there any other effective compounds out there I should take a look at?

BuildABro

Bulking cycle is starting up again soon with a 4K calorie per day target. Both of the aforementioned compounds have worked reasonably well for me in the past for increasing the volume I can put away. MK-677 as a baseline appetite stim and the GHRP-6 as more of an 'on demand' hunger increasing drug.

Are there any others out there worth considering for this purpose that are not especially difficult to acquire?

It’s a similar compound to to GHRP6- and 2 but it’s called Sermorelin I’ve found it to be an appetite booster. I do GLP 1 and sometimes just need to freakin’ eat and it works for me. sermorelin stimulates the secretion of human growth hormone. It also bolsters glucose oxidation and lipogenesis. It’s known to significantly increase appetite due to its interaction with Ghrelin in the production of Hgh in the body. Plus it’s got relatively low or no side effects.

Last edited:
It’s a similar compound to to GHRP6- and 2 but it’s called Sermorelin I’ve found it to be an appetite booster. I do GLP 1 and sometimes just need to freakin’ eat and it works for me. sermorelin stimulates the secretion of human growth hormone. It also bolsters glucose oxidation and lipogenesis. It’s known to significantly increase appetite due to its interaction with Ghrelin in the production of Hgh in the body. Plus it’s got relatively low or no side effects.
Fortunately, both my gut and my delts are like a pin cushion these days, so I generally don't get ISR's for the most part.

Back