I used approx 3000mg cardarine in six months. Cancer?

Rtaym224

I know the studies show rats being given TREMENDOUS amounts of cardarine
I’m currently under the care of an oncologist who is investigating potential leukemia and I have a history of using approx 3000mg total cardarine in my life over a period of six months

I’m paranoid about my cancer risk now. Do I need to be concerned? Should I inform oncologist of cardarine?

Sorry to hear this, I’ve known quite a few people who had it, went through treatment and are living fulfilling, happy lives. Any family history of this?

I have a history of using approx 3000mg total cardarine in my life over a period of six months

Should I inform oncologist of cardarine?

Yes, absolutely let him know!

I'm trying to understand any positives from withholding the that info, and come up empty. It's potentially a carcinogenic substance.

You want your oncologist to have as much info as possible in formulating a proper treatment protocol. This is your life bro, don't fuck around by withholding anything from him.

I'm prior stage4 throat cancer survivor.

Idk though... it would go into your medical chart & insurance is weird (viscous even).
Are there any (or were there any) commercial products that have or had GW-501516 in its ingredients (i mean, non research chemical sites)?
Ultimately though, if it's life vs death then hell yes.

Sorry to hear about your potential diagnosis. I'm not sure whether telling your doctor is really going to change the course of action that he takes to, hopefully, get you into remission (should you have leukemia).

I would seriously recommend incorporating fasting into your weekly routine. Studies have shown that fasting helps boost your natural cancer fighting cells and also that cancer patients that fast prior to their treatments respond better to said treatments. I wish you the best and hope this turns out to be nothing.

Just out of curiosity, what were your symptoms? Bruising? What was your platelet count?

I don't really know of any positive that could come out of you telling him. He's not going to say "Oh, you have cardarine leukemia! Why didn't you tell me? We have a pill for that!" He's surely never heard of cardarineand won't find cases of treatment options in humans about it. He's going to go with the standard treatment options that give the best chance of eliminating the cancer. At this point, it doesn't matter what the cause was.

As long as you've just stopped taking it then that's the most you can do at this point (aside from going through the prescribed treatments, of course).

Please don’t listen to people telling you to withhold information from your doctor. This isn’t a routine physical, tell them everything so they can treat you accordingly. They’re on your side.

Wishing you the best.

I know the studies show rats being given TREMENDOUS amounts of cardarine
I’m currently under the care of an oncologist who is investigating potential leukemia and I have a history of using approx 3000mg total cardarine in my life over a period of six months

I’m paranoid about my cancer risk now. Do I need to be concerned? Should I inform oncologist of cardarine?
What kind of leukemia?

Asked to show blood work a while back. I am assuming they are looking at CLL?

You can tell him. I think they would just tell you to stop and recheck bloods. Do you have a bone marrow setup?