Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Would brewing test base be something you could help me out with in the future? Limited(decent) TNE options at the moment. Even though Big T @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals said he look into it lol but they do have the raws.
Brewing blends like test/tren base can be a little tricky sometimes, but entirely possible. Injectable orals also need to be brewed with a little bit of extra caution, but again, entirely possible. One injectable that isnt nearly as popular as it should be (in my opinion) is injectable L-carnitine. Espeacially since its to easy to make. I'll probably give it a try in the near future.

If u wait 2 days it won't likely be shipped yet and you wasting time clogging shit up.. you ran your mouth when I answered someone else's question directly because your too dense. I bet you have been sitting on here all night awaiting a reply, this will be the last enjoy sitting on here complaining about ppl asking for the same info 4 times a day like some old angry man
Dam dawg... calm down.. you win! Your awsome.. I'm not!
Peace

Still need to transfer it into the vials then, this is something people tend to screw up. Especially if you have never done it before there is a risk of not keeping it sterile.
I use open top media bottles with silicone septa. You just take it from the big vial to the little vial with a sterile syringe..

A bug vial doesn't sound too sterile.

Also, what about airborne bacteria?
If you see I edited to big. I guess if the "airborne" bacteria gets in their in that 1 second it takes to take the filter off to put the cap on the world may come to an end..o actually am having sterility testing done on my next brew so we shall see if how I do it works well or not..

If you see I edited to big

:)

Ok, do you wear a mask while filling, or exhaling a hurricane of bacteria into those vials? Never mind the countless microscopic airborne particles of bacteria laden skin, hair, dust mite waste, and if a dog present, dried dog shit flaking off its ass onto the floor?

Why so much gear, you don’t even train right ?
Karan Johar Burn GIF by Amazon miniTV

Sponsors