Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone have issues with test cyp raws domestic? ...yes I'm more than willing to blame myself but I brewed a batch and shit gave me some burning pip. I also feel very odd. A week later. Like a flu. I filtered with sterilized filters

1%ba. 20% Bb maybe 22%BB after the overage

25grams 100 ml
Some injectables sometimes give transient fevers that vanish. A week later seems long though. Said fevers usually vanish about 3-4 days post injection or IV dosing.

Thats the main reason I prefer syringe filters. Getting it from the bottle top filter media bottle into sterile sealed vials is nearly impossible with out air exposure and it always bothers me.

It's all about continuous improvement, right? Going after the biggest threats first, preventing bacterial growth (using Benzyl Alcohol), then the next thing, filter sterilization to minimize (but not eliminate) bacteria in the final product.

Next, in my opinion, following the FDA's and Pharma's lead in the standards they hold themselves to, should be final in container sterilization and endotoxin deactivation, something they've taken seriously for a long time.

Bacteria will make you sick fast, high levels of injected endotoxin typically causes local inflammation or fever, but there's more and more evidence cumulative exposure to small amounts of endotoxin is at the root of a lot of "random" long term health problems like arthritis and Alzheimer's.

Anything been posted about the Primo200 GB that starts tomorrow? I set a calendar reminder to come back here and check, but all I see is another argument about filters. I’ll follow up with QSC on WhatsApp as well.

Yea I've seen those, I got one at home actually I haven't tried. But I'm anal about it, you would still have to unscrew the bottle top and screw on the septa top. The comment above puts it into perspective, I inject into my vials all the time to de pressure them. And he's right I haven't died yet.
Well I'm not gonna lie when I do draw some out to fill up a couple vials I use a syringe filter.. si it's filtered again.. a sterility test with jano is 240$ I have an option to have the same test performed by someone here in the states that works I. A lab in a hospital so the I'm fixing to find out just how sterile my process is!!!

The testing server first results !

Hello everyone,

I invite you all to join the testing server, our customers are running it so that our products get 3rd party tested on frequent basis, the members suggest tests, create a private channel for it, pay for it, the more guys join the test, the more the contribution gets very cheap, they donate the vial, send to Janoshik.

I do not get involved in the process, but it's important for us to see third party testing on all our products, we try our best to test as much as we can, and this is what help us improve on continuous basis, unlike some sources who fear testing !

The server already have over 1500 members, I think it can reach way more so that we can see tons of tests posted here and there :

Discord link:
Code:
https://discord.gg/tJbVjbNN

The first released test is Test C oil 250mg/ml, they sent 2 vials:

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-.jpeg

Sponsors