Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This guy wears a N95 mask in his car alone probably hahaha

I use syringes once. I wipe my vials with an alcohol swab. I would never knowingly use gear that was put into unsterile, uncapped vials exposed to household air.

Injecting bypasses most of the defenses that protect us from environmental bacteria. Using the same precautions the most primitive 3rd world doctor's offices use is hardly "paranoid".

I'd bet most members here take exactly the same precautions and cringe at some of the shortcuts they're seeing described here.

The nice thing about morons like you is the thoughtful way they thin themselves out of the herd.

Last edited:
I use syringes once. I wipe my vials with an alcohol swab. I would never knowingly use gear that was put into unsterile, uncapped vials exposed to household air.

Injecting bypasses most of the defenses that protect us from environmental bacteria. Using the same precautions the most primitive 3rd world doctor's offices use is hardly "paranoid".

I'd bet most members here take exactly the same precautions and cringe at some of the shortcuts they're seeing described here.

The nice thing about morons like you is the thoughtful way they thin themselves out of the herd.
You even see/experience/watch from afar a combat medic work in a battlefield?

Yes, those dudes lived to tell the story.

You even see/experience/watch from afar a combat medic work in a battlefield?

Yes, those dudes lived to tell the story.
The human body and it'd defense system is very resilient. I mean to a point but resilient. The more exposure the more resilient..

Don't miss the HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!
Minimum order: $400

International

Ends : 31st august 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Don't miss the HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!
Minimum order: $400

International

Ends : 31st august 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
I would like to order, I wrote to you on Whatsapp

I can’t even imagine how many thousands of slin pins I’ve backfilled over the past decade plus. Surprised I havent died from some flesh eating bacteria years ago.
Just hold your breath when you do it and try not to fart to keep a 100% sterile environment