• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I would like to know what those of you who support trump will do when he loses the election?

To put that in perspective. My most crazy week of blowing money for no reason was probably the time I went to Vegas for a week.

I flew first class, rented a luxury car, had a 2br suite at MGM, one night the gf and I spent $472 on a dinner for two, we went shopping at DG and LV, I got a kiton suit, etc.

I spent less than $15k and felt like I was blowing money left and right. That's over $2k a day I was spending.

This fucker spent over $1,000,000 in a weekend at his own resort. How the fuck do you even do that? Lol.

I would rather have him than biden. But the fact they were the only two realistic option for us is pretty pathetic.
That's because you're thinking small. Trump is big time pig time, he doesn't have those narrow hangups most of us have because he's never had to work a single day in his life.

Your views come from propaganda you've been fed through indoctrination from birth.

Always respect the rich even if they're screwing you over.

Remain humble, work like a dog and be respectful to your exploiter.

You see you were taught to know your role and shut your hole.

Trump and his kind were taught something different......they were taught to exploit your indoctrination and it's like taking candy from a baby, actually easier as you actually pay taxes(unlike him) to support a police state that exists to protect people like trump while he's fucking you in the ass.

Capitalism is all about role playing, the same thing every day. For the rich it's about endless opportunity to take advantage of the mindless drones that worship at their alter.

Trump scams you because like most people you have grown accustomed to expect this. It's like drinking tap water that is full of lead, you don't even realize it because you've never known anything different than hedonistic rich pricks showing off their wealth. It's what this country has been fed at least since the 80's when the lifestyles of the rich and famous was created to feed jealousy and anxiety, encouraging people to work hard for shit they never needed.

Last edited:
That's because you're thinking small. Trump is big time pig time, he doesn't have those narrow hangups most of us have because he's never had to work a single day in his life.

Your views come from propaganda you've been fed through indoctrination from birth.

Always respect the rich even if they're screwing you over.

Remain humble, work like a dog and be respectful to your exploiter.

You see you were taught to know your role and shut your hole.

Trump and his kind were taught something different......they were taught to exploit your indoctrination and it's like taking candy from a baby, actually easier as you actually pay taxes(unlike him) to support a police state that exists to protect people like trump while he's fucking you in the ass.

Capitalism is all about role playing, the same thing every day. For the rich it's about endless opportunity to take advantage of the mindless drones that worship at their alter.

Trump scams you because like most people you have grown accustomed to expect this. It's like drinking tap water that is full of lead, you don't even realize it because you've never known anything different than hedonistic rich pricks showing off their wealth. It's what this country has been fed at least since the 80's when the lifestyles of the rich and famous was created to feed jealousy and anxiety, encouraging people to work hard for shit they never needed.

Dude.. You didn't read my posts apparently. I'm not brainwashed by rich people. Lol. In fact, I have a multi-million dollar real estate holding company and a 6 figure business to fuel it. I'm also a convicted felon without a highschool diploma.

Believe me, I'm not brainwashed. I'm very aware of everything that's going on around me. Lol.

Dude.. You didn't read my posts apparently. I'm not brainwashed by rich people. Lol. In fact, I have a multi-million dollar real estate holding company and a 6 figure business to fuel it. I'm also a convicted felon without a highschool diploma.

Believe me, I'm not brainwashed. I'm very aware of everything that's going on around me. Lol.
My point wasn't you.

I was simply pointing out that obscene displays of wealth, rubbing our nose in his success, grinding our face in it.......look at me you mother fuckers I'm "RICH". Check out my daughters luscious tits.....look at them, you flat chested losers!

Trump is the very embodiment of what America has become, a souless shallow vapid experience where life is buying shit, that's all it is, just buying shit nonstop because there's nothing going on in their heads.

Tiffany Trump getting up at the republican national convention and telling us she knows what we're going through, while she parties, snacks on $$$$ sushi. Fuck this ugly fat face twat.

My point wasn't you.

I was simply pointing out that obscene displays of wealth, rubbing our nose in his success, grinding our face in it.......look at me you mother fuckers I'm "RICH". Check out my daughters luscious tits.....look at them, you flat chested losers!

Trump is the very embodiment of what America has become, a souless shallow vapid experience where life is buying shit, that's all it is, just buying shit nonstop because there's nothing going on in their heads.

Tiffany Trump getting up at the republican national convention and telling us she knows what we're going through, while she parties, snacks on $$$$ sushi. Fuck this ugly fat face twat.
How about you don't hide behind your new handle? Tell us who you really are? Or......fuck off!

When are you going to post pictures of these luscious tits?

Now you’re finally making some posts we can all relate to. If you would quit the long-worded bullshit posts and just posted “Sworder’s Titty Thread” then people would actually LIKE you.

Can we make that your New Year New You goal?

More hard evidence (no mention of vans @Test_Subject). Arizona state legislature hearings on 2020 election. Link starts at first and best witness. Lots of good (and some not so good) witnesses, but the damned thing is over 10 hours long.

More hard evidence (no mention of vans @Test_Subject). Arizona state legislature hearings on 2020 election. Link starts at first and best witness. Lots of good (and some not so good) witnesses, but the damned thing is over 10 hours long.

Ten hour video is the typical tactic of Trump.

We've seen this sort of tactic before. Present a huge pile of bullshit and hope no one bothers wasting ten hours of their life actually looking at what a pile of shit it truly is.

Kayleigh McEnany pulled this stunt when she presented Trumps healthcare bill on 60 minutes, a massive text and it turned out to be bullshit, it had no healthcare bill. She's done it several times before, whipping out folders with five inch stacks of paper to make it look like they have mountains of evidence.

Ayyyye rich ex con squad whatsuuuup

Ten hour video is the typical tactic of Trump.

We've seen this sort of tactic before. Present a huge pile of bullshit and hope no one bothers wasting ten hours of their life actually looking at what a pile of shit it truly is.

Kayleigh McEnany pulled this stunt when she presented Trumps healthcare bill on 60 minutes, a massive text and it turned out to be bullshit, it had no healthcare bill. She's done it several times before, whipping out folders with five inch stacks of paper to make it look like they have mountains of evidence.
All government plans are BS. The hearings I linked are filled mostly with witness testimony on illegal election activities.

This is a ruse designed to look official. Just a buncha republicans. No Democrats. No sworn statements. No formal proceedings. Just a puppet show in a hotel and clearly not “evidence” of jack shit.

What did the republicans do with this damming info?? Nothing because it’s not evidence of anything at all. The GOP didn’t pursue it because it’s all bullshit

This is a ruse designed to look official. Just a buncha republicans. No Democrats. No sworn statements. No formal proceedings. Just a puppet show in a hotel and clearly not “evidence” of jack shit.

What did the republicans do with this damming info?? Nothing because it’s not evidence of anything at all. The GOP didn’t pursue it because it’s all bullshit

Keep thinking that but the one they held in Gettysburg last Wednesday is leading that State Senator to introduce legislation that will allow the House Assembly to select the Electorates, instead of the governor or State Secretary.

You and the media don’t SEE it for what it really is.

Democrats: Where’s the evidence? You haven’t produced any evidence...

Republicans: Here’s the evidence

Democrats: That’s just a ruse. This doesn’t mean anything.

NONE of the court cases have even entered the evidentiary phase. The lower level courts toss them so nothing has even been presented. It’s stupid for the democrats because when it gets to the Supreme Court and discovery occurs and evidence is actually presented, the democrats will be caught totally off guard and woefully unprepared.

I see it as silly and not even taken seriously by the GOP. There’s a disinformation machine in use and you’re eating it with a spoon. Even the formal GOP sees all of this as bullshit.

I like the McCarthy era analogy. Assholes stood around then also, knowing full well it was bullshit. McCarthy showing up with thick books of names that were simply empty pages of threat and fear. Exactly what’s happening now.

Its all bullshit and history will record it as such

I see it as silly and not even taken seriously by the GOP. There’s a disinformation machine in use and you’re eating it with a spoon. Even the formal GOP sees all of this as bullshit.

I like the McCarthy era analogy. Assholes stood around then also, knowing full well it was bullshit. McCarthy showing up with thick books of names that were simply empty pages of threat and fear. Exactly what’s happening now.

Its all bullshit and history will record it as such
I hope you are right. I hope it really wasn't election tampering and fraud. I hope that America remains America. And I hope this really is all just based on one orange man's ego.

Rationally speaking, I see NO benefit in all these making asses out of themselves though. But maybe you're right and maybe the media is completely not biased. Maybe Trump really is a big baby that is throwing his temper tantrum in front of the entire WORLD for no reason. And maybe Biden really is overwhelmingly more popular than Obama was.

THEY HAVENT PRODUCED JACK SHIT.
Wait it out and see then... When it goes to the Supreme Court for the final decision I'm sure you'll be super confident.

The Democrats screwed this up. They weren't counting on Ginsberg dying right before the election. Now it's a whole new game.

It's too late to "fix" the Supreme Court. But this whole thing will get there no matter how much you beat the "no evidence" drum.

I know this much...if Biden ends up being the president, I will keep on keeping on. My life won't change too much unless this half wit does something really stupid.

On the other hand, if Trump stays the leader of the free world, all these leftists are going to really lose their collective minds. I wouldn't be surprised if their is a surge in suicides and surely more violence, burning, looting and maiming in their own neighborhoods.

It would be a shame if Biden and the party of piece didn't end up winning after all this braggadocios talk for the past month or so..