• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I would like to know what those of you who support trump will do when he loses the election?

I don't know about that. In my experience when truth speaks to power, truth gets its ass crushed. Take a look at the detractors just in this thread alone. They care nothing for truth as long as they get what they want.

There's a Buddhist saying that goes something like, "when the false Buddha arrives, he makes the true Buddha to disappear". Austrian economics says the same thing in different terms, "bad money drives out good money". We live in an age of bad money and false Buddhas. I'm pretty sure we're fucked.
Actually that's a fake quote of the buddha.

Having read most of the discourses of the Buddha I can assure you Trump would be an anathema to his teachings.

Materialism in all forms is rejected, it's the core teaching of Buddhism, to leave everything behind, jewels, gold, wealth, arrogance, anger, lust, emotion, all attachments, to constantly tear down the ego and eliminate all forms of dualism.

Even the way the Buddha died of dysentery under a tree, body cremated.

There was nothing good about Trump according to the Buddha, he would have seen him as a neurotic monkey incapable of self control and grotesque in every way.

A troll without hate is a miserable and lonely creature; not that different from many Democrats these days now that I think about it.
LOL democrats wah wah... Who's riding around with hats flags and bumpers stickers. Telling liberals "stop crying.. The choice has been made." Rolling coal on protesters.. All the hate and vitriolic behavior trump supporters spew. Especially if someone is different.. So can that dumbshit.

Only one sides acting like a fanatical cult. Hats flags trucks and boats draped in trump gear. Thats normal??
From seeding the grumbles of civil war to the gun posts about being ready.
When no evidence of any fraud. Just stupid people who fell for his rhetoric.. .

So tired of the trumpanzees crying. For 4 years yall been beating your chest rubbing it in he won.. NOW the shoe is on the other foot. Wah wah wah.

NO one can fuck shit worse than the Virus In chief. From his shit trade war to the lying and mishandled pandemic response...

I await the misinformation response post riddled with unproven facts and regurgitated talking points. And the bullshit " He kept his promises" crap.. Where...

Actually that's a fake quote of the buddha.

Having read most of the discourses of the Buddha I can assure you Trump would be an anathema to his teachings.

Materialism in all forms is rejected, it's the core teaching of Buddhism, to leave everything behind, jewels, gold, wealth, arrogance, anger, lust, emotion, all attachments, to constantly tear down the ego and eliminate all forms of dualism.

Even the way the Buddha died of dysentery under a tree, body cremated.

There was nothing good about Trump according to the Buddha, he would have seen him as a neurotic monkey incapable of self control and grotesque in every way.
I didn't quote the Buddha, I said it is a Buddhist saying. It is.

And nothing I wrote had anything at all to do with Trump. But I congratulate you on your enlightenment. I will let you know the next time I want to ask the Buddha something, so you can give me the answer, "according to the Buddha".

I didn't quote the Buddha, I said it is a Buddhist saying. It is.

And nothing I wrote had anything at all to do with Trump. But I congratulate you on your enlightenment. I will let you know the next time I want to ask the Buddha something, so you can give me the answer, "according to the Buddha".
There is no enlightenment(an idea that pops into your head quickly will leave just as fast like a ball bouncing), that's zen(china/japan/daoism) babble. Ancient Buddhism(Indian) goal is the annihilation of all desire, blowing out the flame and ending the cycle of suffering for good, a long hard process filled with a long list of steps one would take to arrive at something that can't be undone easily.

Buddhist sayings don't mean much, go straight back to the 2500 year old Buddha for the real deal.....accept no imitations.

There is no enlightenment(an idea that pops into your head quickly will leave just as fast like a ball bouncing), that's zen(china/japan/daoism) babble. Ancient Buddhism(Indian) goal is the annihilation of all desire, blowing out the flame and ending the cycle of suffering for good, a long hard process filled with a long list of steps one would take to arrive at something that can't be undone easily.

Buddhist sayings don't mean much, go straight back to the 2500 year old Buddha for the real deal.....accept no imitations.
Now I remember why we're not allowed to play together. I feel dumber having read that.

LOL democrats wah wah... Who's riding around with hats flags and bumpers stickers. Telling liberals "stop crying.. The choice has been made." Rolling coal on protesters.. All the hate and vitriolic behavior trump supporters spew. Especially if someone is different.. So can that dumbshit.

Only one sides acting like a fanatical cult. Hats flags trucks and boats draped in trump gear. Thats normal??

So tired of the trumpanzees crying. For 4 years yall been beating your chest rubbing it in he won.. NOW the shoe is on the other foot. Wah wah wah.

NO one can fuck shit worse than the Virus In chief. From his shit trade war to the lying and mishandled pandemic response...

I await the misinformation response post riddled with unproven facts and regurgitated talking points. And the bullshit " He kept his promises" crap.. Where...
You are a perfect example of my earlier comments on truth. Also a perfect example of the stereotypical leftist. I'm glad you all aren't so vile. Who would I argue with?

Act
You are a perfect example of my earlier comments on truth. Also a perfect example of the stereotypical leftist. I'm glad you all aren't so vile. Who would I argue with?
Leftist? I'm a registered independent and centrist living in a deep red Florida county. Everything I said is true. I'm looking at people lose homes cars jobs and families.. And will follow trumps bullshit even though they are losing it all. He president is the one who lied about it and made it a red or blue thing..

Besides Wtf does that have to do with left or right? People like you are the problem.. Your so politically inept you literally called me a liberal without even knowing what an actual liberal is. It's not a political party fyi. Saying someone's a liberal really means the opposite of what you think it means. It means your open minded. Not closed minded backwards ass cave dweller. Whose ideologies cant evolve.

Hey flenser if you can get out from under your BBBG gag order, have you seen this crazy loon star witness for the Trump election fraud investigation. Any comments?

Act

Leftist? I'm a registered independent and centrist living in a deep red Florida county. Everything I said is true. I'm looking at people lose homes cars jobs and families.. And will follow trumps bullshit even though they are losing it all. He president is the one who lied about it and made it a red or blue thing..

Besides Wtf does that have to do with left or right? People like you are the problem.. Your so politically inept you literally called me a liberal without even knowing what an actual liberal is. It's not a political party fyi. Saying someone's a liberal really means the opposite of what you think it means. It means your open minded. Not closed minded backwards ass cave dweller. Whose ideologies cant evolve.
The point is to neither trust the left or right.

The bleach drinker commander and chief is incompetent, but that's been his hallmark for decades, he's always stuck to his guns even when the ship is going down.

There's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to being wrong, the real problem is when you can't apologize and correct course because you're worried about your ego.

This is why Trump loves evangelicals, if you'll believe in the fairytale of life everlasting then you're easy pickings for a conman like Trump.

Even though my political stance is considered radical in that I despise left and right. I welcome you to this thread and hope that you will continue to argue.

Some of the better members are:
Flenser: he is a very logical guy(Mr Spock), he will point out any fallacies you make, even though logic is just someones opinion.

BBBGuy: is a genius at the one liner comedy, he will succinctly come up with something to insult. If that doesn't work, he'll just come right out and tell you that he fucking hates you.

Gr8WhiteTrukker: He loves all things trump and apparently also likes to express his hate for you by fantasizing of you eating his ass out.

EP-190729936.jpg

How many genders exist?
Again it shows your ignorance. It's not up me to define someone else by how they live. People may be born a gender. And although I agree there are 2. I cannot live another person's life or be in their skin.

Therefore I try to give everyone the respect of civility. Being mixed all my life I've seen plenty of hate. So I can only imagine the hate someone receives for feeling like living in the wrong body. Since it does not impact MY life by THEIR decisions. I don't care. If you feel like a woman and your a man and you cut your duck off. Then by golly you do you. That's ni somthing someone wakes up one day and decides to do.
I'm a gun-loving constitution believing freedom loving gay friend having believer in a woman's right to choose because you know you do what you want to do with your body type of person who stands behind tough immigration and even though I despise the police feel there is a need for them in this word dude.

And if you want to come back with a dumbass argument about somebody using bathrooms then please do, with that I have the perfect response.

Having said all that wtf does my take on how many genders there are matter. I like pussy. Like alot alot. I'm a guy. I have a gay daughter and if she likes to eat pussy and where a strapon.. hey that's why her, that's her business I ain't got to do it..

If everyone spent more time just doing them and worry about their happiness they might get some place in this world. Instead of worrying about what's going on in someone else's pants or what's going on in their bedroom..

The point is to neither trust the left or right.

The bleach drinker commander and chief is incompetent, but that's been his hallmark for decades, he's always stuck to his guns even when the ship is going down.

There's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to being wrong, the real problem is when you can't apologize and correct course because you're worried about your ego.

This is why Trump loves evangelicals, if you'll believe in the fairytale of life everlasting then you're easy pickings for a conman like Trump.
I agree 100% my mother is one of those go hard Democrats.
I'm always telling her that Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are just as much a problem as Mitch McConnell or Leslie Graham or this President.. They are just sitting up on the hill.. While normal people are out here hurting and suffering it just makes me so f****** angry these people have the top Healthcare in the world they make their money regardless of what happens but us out here hurting they don't care.

Then the orange buffoon politicizes a pandemic, knowing that his base will listen to anything he says. Now they've fallen for the crap so hard that even if they realize what he was saying to them was a pile of s***, it's going to be really hard for us to recover at this point because people just don't believe in science anymore thanks to that dumbass..

Act

This part is true. I didn't get that from your previous post about Republicans puffing up and gloating for four years. That would have required acts like wearing penis outfits in DC after the election. I saw the opposite.

I didn't call you a liberal, I called you a leftist. I do know what a liberal is, because I am one. Politically inept? Guilty; I don't even vote. It's against my morals.

Maybe had you opened your first reply to me with something more thoughtful and less (for lack of a better word) hysterical, a normal conversation would have resulted.

Last edited:
I agree 100% my mother is one of those go hard Democrats.
I'm always telling her that Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are just as much a problem as Mitch McConnell or Leslie Graham or this President.. They are just sitting up on the hill.. While normal people are out here hurting and suffering it just makes me so f****** angry these people have the top Healthcare in the world they make their money regardless of what happens but us out here hurting they don't care.

Then the orange buffoon politicizes a pandemic, knowing that his base will listen to anything he says. Now they've fallen for the crap so hard that even if they realize what he was saying to them was a pile of s***, it's going to be really hard for us to recover at this point because people just don't believe in science anymore thanks to that dumbass..
It's basically the sunk cost fallacy but applied to politics instead of economics: people get so heavily invested in their "team" that any backing down or admitting fault on their behalf will make them feel like they've wasted the time and energy they've used supporting them.

Basically, people are more inclined to double-down than admit that they may have made a mistake and re-evaluate their position if they have a lot invested into the situation because altering their position makes them feel stupid and gullible.

You'll see the same thing when Biden inevitably starts a war: his supporters will justify it because they've bought into the whole "back to normal" narrative that Biden is going to get everything back on track.