IASuperPharma V2

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by IASP REP, Oct 21, 2017.

1. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Have you read any of the posts here in the thread?

MindlessWork likes this.
  2. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Man if you ordered from Infectious Anabolics after all the post not too man hate to say it but good luck

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Cakedup takes the cake for bumping this sad thread.

4. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

You may as well put the issues in the open. There reputation couldn't get any worse.

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. Cakedup

Cakedup Member

Yeah one item there's nothing you inject it was Phentermine and it was at the end of August so no I didn't see all these post before I ordered one package of something. I mean maybe it's just me but I've never had a capsule give me an infection. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they're not a terrible company what type of products and they definitely have terrible customer service...

6. Cakedup

Cakedup Member

I mean is that proper etiquette? I'm I allowed to just go ahead and put it out in the open? I mean i sent him a p.m. about 2 days ago with no response. Never mind the 6 emails I sent to the company.

7. Cakedup

Cakedup Member

Mindless mind your business bro I was important in thread. However if I could get my hands on these guys I will put some bumps on them. You know I'm just messing with you brother. You've been around since I first came on any fourm I believe it was over at ASF 6 or 7 years ago? So you got my respect.

8. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

You're handling it the right way, I just despise this source for past issues they've had. If your PM's and emails go unanswered then def put it out there publicly to warn others. Good luck

M. Tugboat and MindlessWork like this.
  9. MindlessWork

Not trying to put you down just this source has been a real risk to several people. Just look around and you'll see all the posts about this source that state stay way way from them.

I might have seen your nick on a few boards as well.

10. BigBaldBeardGuy

The @IASP REP here doesn’t give a fuck about anything. He’s a brainless robot. Only checks in with the latest stupid Bang-Bang promo.

And I’d imagine they won’t answer your emails if you already sent 6 with no reply.

IA sucks. Count it as a loss and put them on blast here so other dudes don’t make the same mistake. This is an unmoderated board so say whatever you want. Fuck you @IASP REP

11. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I would put it out in the open as long as it doesn’t jeopardize security

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

They have had a thread on here for a long time but it’s buried. The ol franny the tranny was the rep for em then.

13. MindlessWork

Yes, have you ever dealt with Franchise24, @Cakedup ? He was the rep for IA at one point until he got exposed on here for using a shill account in repping for this shit lab.

14. IASP REP

IASP REP IASuperPharma rep

iOS_image_upload (1).jpeg

Get the code from this link :
    Code:
    https://hi.iasuperpharma.is/w/0WLsRj892liQ892p892V6n892jyR8A

15. Bang bang! Gobble gobble!

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. BigBaldBeardGuy

If SARMs aren’t hepatoxic what’s the point of injecting them?

Silentlemon1011 and MindlessWork like this.
  17. MindlessWork

Oh this guy back again...bang bang begone!!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  18. Pong

Pong Member

order in... BANG BANG

19. MindlessWork

Lol you can't be serious.

20. Pong

Pong Member

Lol nooo

MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.