IASuperPharma V2

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by IASP REP, Oct 21, 2017.

1. IASP REP

IASP REP IASuperPharma rep

USA, International and Australia online 24/7 (we are not effected by the china ban [​IMG]) business as usual boys...

Our 3 websites, ready to deliver!

Feel free to PM me regarding anything!

All 3 websites work with a shopping cart that automatically calculates discounts!

International!
    Code:
    https://iasuperpharma.is/
    front int.jpg
    USA - Domestic!
    Code:
    https://iasuperpharma.is/usa-lite/
    front usa.jpg
    AUS - Domestic!
    Code:
    https://iasuperpharma.is/aus-lite/
    front aus-lite.jpg

2. IA has a great looking website and look... I'll give them that..

IASP REP likes this.
  3. IASP REP

So, we've changed US pricing!

IMG_0552.JPG

4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Waiting for the announcement that you’ve changed quality so no more infections!

Bang bang bitches

Edit: Fuck, I’m sorry @IASP REP it looks like you guys discontinued the bang bang promo. I’ll refrain from joking about that in the future.

5. Uttukuxul

Uttukuxul Member

OH BOY!

Y'all got any of that BlackMagicAssJuice?

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I doubt they changed their ways at all. Just same BS.

7. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

0.8ml of IA test 250 every 8 days. 1mg of arimidex on injection days.

Test level is 850 (28nmol/L).
    Estrogen is 102.

testosterone is obviously working as intended. Arimidex is pretty much bunk. When I was on TRT previously 0.5mg of arimidex would keep me between 20-35 but now I'm at 100+. No wonder I'm so damn moody. A small piece of the rubber stopper came off and fell into the oil aswell although I'm not in a huff about that because that happens occasionally depending on who's making the stoppers. Happened with Pharmacom a few years ago. Bit of a shame but it is what it is.
    At least I'm getting the test that I need to not feel like utter garbage. I'm about 250 natty test for reference. PIP is there but really nothing serious. I've felt far worse before.

Pics:

IASP REP likes this.
  8. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

No kidding man, some awesome looking exotics and blends too. If only we could be sure about quality

9. IASP REP

Thanks for the photo and review, glad to see the test is working as it should be, good levels.

Abit unsure how to respond to the Arimadex, you seem quite experienced and you seem to know what dosage should keep you within a low range and 1mg of arimadex should be more than enough for 200 test every 8 days.

10. IASP REP

The blends are quite unique,
    If its been good enough for the likes of tony huge to take and most recently bostin loyd, i think you can be sure enough that the quality is there.

11. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Not at all. At this point we are sure your products are garbage. Previous labs and bloodwork repeatedly proved this.

Therefore your statement is a lie and your products are trash at best

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. IASP REP

Not at all.

We have a lab result literally 4 posts on top of yours clearly showing good levels of testosterone while pinning our test.

At this point its clear that you just recycle the same negative comments.

13. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LOL.

If you happen to search this forum you will see many negative comments about your lab’s products. Try it :)

14. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well, that same lab result you want to reference as “good” for testosterone shows REAL BAD for arimidex. So what’s that mean? You want to say 50% of your products are good and 50% are bunk????

MindlessWork likes this.
  15. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Since you're unsure how to respond about the adex, I'll help you. Its garbage. That particular vial of test did what he expected but you can't accept the part of the test that's good for you and not know how to respond to the bad part.

Your reaction to that members test just reinforces the fact your company still has sub par products and sub par reps

BigBaldBeardGuy and MindlessWork like this.
  16. Apexvallen

well if you don't know how to respond, allow me to help. You wanted 80 bucks for free so you sent me some fake arimidex. Pretty easy. I can handle it because I'm no beginner to hormone manipulation and I'm not hurting for money, but I worry for others who are out there trying to get through life with issues and wondering why they're moody as fuck or holding water or growing tits.

MindlessWork and Uttukuxul like this.
  17. Jsj1

Jsj1 Member

20%off 10ml of liquid aids 10 %off 10ml liquid gangrene 10%off liquid syphilis use code bang bang there I fixed your promo

BigBaldBeardGuy and Uttukuxul like this.
  18. IASP REP

We take things quite literal on this forum ill keep that in mind for next time, i clicked on your user and it doesn't seem like you allow people to message you/view your profile.

its not the fact i didn't know how to respond its that this can become abit of a long convo so i'm taking it off the thread and to PM.

You can PM me anytime and we'll chat about the arimadex.

19. Apexvallen

I've tested your products and submitted my review for public viewing. But I won't be having any further dealings with IASP, in public or in PM. Best of luck to you and your clients.

MindlessWork likes this.
  20. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Another unsatisfied ias customer.

All that money they spend on advertising and cant brew worth a dam.

MindlessWork likes this.