• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

IASuperPharma V2

This actually raises a good point... I hadn't noticed some of the dosing until now.

Adex is 1 or 2mg CAPSULES. Who the fuck uses 1mg at a time, much less 2MG AT A TIME? Same with the capsules of 25mg aromasin, I know no one that ever takes that much... You split the tabs in half, or quarters even!

I don't have any experience with metribolone but it being dosed at 2.5mg is VERY aggressive from what I've read about it. Doses of not even half that are high from what I've read.

As pointed out, 100mg of superdrol... What in the fuck.

T3 dosed at 50mcg is too high. Needs dosed at 25mg so it can be taken every twelve hours at a reasonable dose.

The clomid is being dosed or at least listed as being dosed in mcg instead of mg, the latter being correct.

TL;DR - this source is being run by retards.
Hope you didn't miss this "jewel":rolleyes:Screenshot_20171026-060856.png

Arimadex 1mg/2mg is the standard dose of whats available in pharmacy, same as aromasin.

You're giving options my using capsules that can't be easily or accurately split? 100mg of superdrol that needs broken up into ten parts?

Don't compare yourself to a pharmacy dickweed, you'll embarrass yourself like the last guy.

This is as good as your thread is going to get... Think about that, THIS is your high point.

Though we all valid points and could use up all of our time picking apart and tearing to shreds everything that this subpar source puts out or has to say ,I think at this point everyone gets it. As I said with the last IA thread, why don't we just stop responding, stop bumping this thread to the top and let it be filled with stupid promo after promo with zero responses. I think that will speak volumes. Let it die. Once again my two cents

Options!

Arimadex 1mg/2mg is the standard dose of whats available in pharmacy, same as aromasin.
You put capsules in capitals as to say the dose received in a capsule is the dose you must take, capsules are extremely cheap to buy and can be split/cut into whatever dosage you see fit for yourself.

10, 25, 50 and 100mg are what we dose all our orals(or most) and for the following reasons.

First of all its a way of catering to all types of people/lifters, some people go to the 10, 25mg as a small/moderate dose to run apart of their cycle, some people go to the 50/100mg orals as a Preworkout(some even go really high as part of their cycle).

But the 50/100mg orals is also for our customers from tighter custom countrys such as Australia for instance, where they can get in alot more with a small volume being sent.

100x100mg of superdrol divided by 10 now we have a happy chappy with 1000x10mg of superdrol.
This is some of the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life.
Anastrozole nor Arinidex are produced in 2mg fashion. No way in America does that happen.
100mg superdrol is even dumber. No way is the product you have dosed according.
Superdrol is not cocaine or crank where people are gonna break it down and step on it to make a profit. Perhaps on grape street in Bompton Nigga, but no way in America is that a sweet deal. Normally I don’t bash sources. However, after you 1-Test Cyp crippling me and after reading the total melarchy you just wrote, I have no choice. You have forced my hand.

BUYER BEWARE!!!! THIS SOURCE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED... THEYBARE KNOW LIARS AND WILL BURN YOU, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE!!!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Options!

You put capsules in capitals as to say the dose received in a capsule is the dose you must take, capsules are extremely cheap to buy and can be split/cut into whatever dosage you see fit for yourself.

10, 25, 50 and 100mg are what we dose all our orals(or most) and for the following reasons.

First of all its a way of catering to all types of people/lifters, some people go to the 10, 25mg as a small/moderate dose to run apart of their cycle, some people go to the 50/100mg orals as a Preworkout(some even go really high as part of their cycle).

But the 50/100mg orals is also for our customers from tighter custom countrys such as Australia for instance, where they can get in alot more with a small volume being sent.

100x100mg of superdrol divided by 10 now we have a happy chappy with 1000x10mg of superdrol.
Who the fuck would waste their time and money on that bullsit? Why bother even capping the shit? Just sell the dam raws

To be fair, splitting a capsule isn't terribly difficult. You need a consistent mix which may be hard to find depending on the ugl & a little bit of patience.

Now, as OP stated they are all about

But they can't accommodate the request for a specific dose? We are not even talking about a singular person here.

Listen guys, if they want you to split capsules just buy some damn raws and a good scale. If you will be playing with powder might as well pay a fraction of the cost.
Can you recommend a good affordable scale that is accurate for weighing like 10mg?

Okay so after reading what I posted I just didn’t word anything correctly or the way I initially thought it would be taken by the reader.

We have 4 options when it comes to main orals.
10,25,50 and 100mg.
Those 4 options should be enough for anyone to be able to achieve what they want/need with the given oral they choose.
Which is what I was trying to express when I yelled “options!” At the start of my reply, which was abit forward and might have seemed somewhat aggressive lol.

It’s just about giving options, you work out what works for you and take that option.. you dont jump all over the other options that dont suit you as theyre there because somewhere it is in demand.

And as for cutting down the orals from 100mg to 25mg or lower, I stated that was for people from tight custom countrys, we obviously dont expect people from countrys we can easily beat to start fucking around with raw powders, but it might be worth learning if you're from one of these countrys where customs are very good/strict.
A lot of you just wouldn’t understand what it’s like to be from one of those countrys.
This makes perfect sense for those customers!
It’s not about “stepping on it to make a profit” it’s about beating your country’s tite ass customs once and then not having to worry about doing it again for the foreseeable future.

As for scales, there are literally scales everywhere that are designed to be accurate to 10mg and range from $25-100.

Just bought a sample pack with the test suspension and tren suspension. We'll see how it goes.