If anyone is interested in my Test/Tren cruise;

OmL

175mg test u once per week. 20mg Tren E twice per week. 500iu HCG once per week.

Here’s my cholesterol, I’m at week 4, bloods done week three. I ‘front loaded’ the Tren at 60mg twice a week in week one to reach peak saturation for a 40mg dosage in my first week.

I’m taking 10mg Monacolin K every day. Omega 3 every day. My ‘cardio’ is 15 minutes on a bike 4x a week before my lifting sessions, but I do get in 10,000+ steps a day in work 5x a week. I also fuckin love wholewheat breads and cereals. Currently eating, we’ll really trying to keep, fats under 30g a day.

Attachments

• 76ED4A02-F54E-4EB8-8057-D93F8CDB3E14.png
    76ED4A02-F54E-4EB8-8057-D93F8CDB3E14.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
No updates worth following up with. Went onto a blast after that. Off the blast since October. It was only a temporary experiment I wanted to do on myself.

I will, almost certainly, never touch the Tren again.

No updates worth following up with. Went onto a blast after that. Off the blast since October. It was only a temporary experiment I wanted to do on myself.

I will, almost certainly, never touch the Tren again.
Did the 40mg per week of tren E do anything at all fat loss/size wise?

I have always thought about would running a low dose of a harsh compound like tren provide same results/health impact of running a higher dose of a safer compound like 40mg anavar per day

I did notice the strength stayed, so did the Tren libido. I also kept that muscle separation look in my shoulders that Tren gives. But I cannot say for sure if I did or did not gain or lose fat.

I did notice the strength stayed, so did the Tren libido. I also kept that muscle separation look in my shoulders that Tren gives. But I cannot say for sure if I did or did not gain or lose fat.
Interesting, I mean unless I am reading something wrong your bloods look decent? So why never touch tren again?

Interesting, I mean unless I am reading something wrong your bloods look decent? So why never touch tren again?
When I’m on the Tren I feel like I’m normal and al lis well.
M when I come off the Tren I realise how much of a lunatic I’ve been.

I definitely get mental health sides from Tren, and I’d be foolish not to acknowledge them.