If you had to choose a single mitochondrial peptide, which one would you take?

• SHLP (1,2,3,4,5,6)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Humanin

• Small Humanin-Like Peptides (SHLPs)

• Total voters
SS-31 as it is higher up the chain of mitochondrial health AND some human data exists AND can be found at a reasonable price.

Humanin cost is crazy and hard to find (I'm not looking for a source...I've found some associated with various influencers etc. that probably source from the same places we do...lol)

I've never heard of the SHLPs so time to take a look...lol

I've taken SS-31 and like anything, no magic silver bullet as far as feelings go. However, 2 runs on it have lead to weight coming off almost inexplicably (at least inexplicable in my prior life experiences).

(mostly I do believe a lot of people have some sort of metabolic dysfunction - the mitochondrial dysfunction does fascinate me...as someone whose resting metabolic rate is around 3000kcal...and I would probably pack on 2 lbs. for every 1000kcal of carbs I touch...I know the "math don't math"...lol)

Alright,. enough Meso for me this morning

SS-31 as it is higher up the chain of mitochondrial health AND some human data exists AND can be found at a reasonable price.

Humanin cost is crazy and hard to find (I'm not looking for a source...I've found some associated with various influencers etc. that probably source from the same places we do...lol)

I've never heard of the SHLPs so time to take a look...lol

I've taken SS-31 and like anything, no magic silver bullet as far as feelings go. However, 2 runs on it have lead to weight coming off almost inexplicably (at least inexplicable in my prior life experiences).

(mostly I do believe a lot of people have some sort of metabolic dysfunction - the mitochondrial dysfunction does fascinate me...as someone whose resting metabolic rate is around 3000kcal...and I would probably pack on 2 lbs. for every 1000kcal of carbs I touch...I know the "math don't math"...lol)

Alright,. enough Meso for me this morning
You made me looking at SS-31, I was initially thinking about SLU-PP-332. Thanks for your message !

Back