IGF-1 help - protocol - timing - first time using

Bighulk3012

Good morning meso brothers. My phone tries to auto correct and say you all had mesothelioma lol. Anyways, I am very well versed pertaining to steroids of any kind, but I am not when it comes to hgh and IGF-1.

I started hgh for the first time a few weeks ago, I am feeling great. Sleep is amazing, pumps are pretty decent, energetic all the time, nails are growing like crazy lol. I got my hands on some pharma IGF-1, not the LR3, DES just plan IGF-1.

I was wondering what some of you have used protocol and dosage wise. To give you an example I wake up at 630am do my hgh shot, wait an hour, eat my preworkout meal at 7:30am. Then I head to the gym about 8:30-9am. I space my other 4-5 meals out every 2-3 hours.

Just wondering if I should do my first IGF-1 prior to the gym? Second one later with heavy meal? Also, is it like HGH where you have to wait at least an hour to eat? Or is IGF-1 different in that regard?

I appreciate any information that is provided and thanks in advance for any help!

It deleted my comment for some reason but it says IGF-1 on the packaging, I don’t know much about IGF-1 so not sure if its increlex. It’s a 50mg kit.

It deleted my comment for some reason but it says IGF-1 on the packaging, I don’t know much about IGF-1 so not sure if its increlex. It’s a 50mg kit.
Well if it doesn’t say Increlex on it then it’s not Increlex. If it’s not Increlex then it’s probably not pharma IGF, which in that case you might as well not use it.

there’s zero chance it’s IGF1 if it doesn’t say increlex on it and 50mg makes no sense for LR3 or DES as IIRC those are typically in 1-2mg vials. How much did you pay…

Can’t you just take testosterone to increase your igf1? I’ll attach my result from 600mg test a week.

Attachments

• 4838526C-0759-471D-B3FD-43C1D6358906.jpeg
    4838526C-0759-471D-B3FD-43C1D6358906.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
Well if it doesn’t say Increlex on it then it’s not Increlex. If it’s not Increlex then it’s probably not pharma IGF, which in that case you might as well not use it.
I haven’t physically looked at it but once I’ll go look at it when I get home shortly. Idk what it says

there’s zero chance it’s IGF1 if it doesn’t say increlex on it and 50mg makes no sense for LR3 or DES as IIRC those are typically in 1-2mg vials. How much did you pay…
I don’t wanna debate it’s authenticity because I know for 100% certainty that it’s legit. I was looking for some feedback on dosage, protocols, what people had success with when using it.

I don’t wanna debate it’s authenticity because I know for 100% certainty that it’s legit. I was looking for some feedback on dosage, protocols, what people had success with when using it.
That's weird. It is sold in 40mg vials according to the FDA.

I figured it out, it is 50mg (2vials) each are 25mg. I guess I misunderstood my friend, its technically underground Pharma supplier. I know they are legit because my buddy ran these and got bloodwork. Brand is called Infrajet 50mg Omstal Pharma I believe. His IGF-1 levels were super high, I’ll see if he will send the paper in a picture to me with his info blanked out.

It’s not pharma I just found out but it’s legit and I’m gonna use it. Omstal Pharma infrajet, buddy of mine used it and his IGF-1 levels were through the roof.

Anyone got a good dosing protocol/dosage? I’m thinking of starting low at like 100-200mcgs split into 2 injections. One in the am 45 mins after my hgh shot so I can eat my preworkout meal 15 mins later. Then later for the second with my high carb meal. Any critiques of this? Dose ok?

Anyone got a good dosing protocol/dosage? I’m thinking of starting low at like 100-200mcgs split into 2 injections. One in the am 45 mins after my hgh shot so I can eat my preworkout meal 15 mins later. Then later for the second with my high carb meal. Any critiques of this? Dose ok?
Your friend got it for you but won't tell you the dosing? That's whack

Your friend got it for you but won't tell you the dosing? That's whack
Yeah he told me what he does but he’s an amateur pro and told me to ask people to see different opinions. Then from that I make my own choice. He runs 1-2 mg a day and that’s way too much for me from what I read.

are you using slin and gH currently?

FYI, Most people are gonna give dosing protocols and such when the validity of the product should be called into question first..you should expect more than to just get flat answers on this board.

are you using slin and gH currently?

FYI, Most people are gonna give dosing protocols and such when the validity of the product should be called into question first..you should expect more than to just get flat answers on this board.
I don’t run slin but I’m running GH. I disagree. It’s none of anyones business what someone is running brand wise. Validity shouldn’t matter, it’s just a way for another member to be arrogant or rude towards another in my opinion. If you don’t want to provide any help that’s understandable but that’s what I thought this forum was for.

Back