IGF-1 help - protocol - timing - first time using

I don’t run slin but I’m running GH. I disagree. It’s none of anyones business what someone is running brand wise. Validity shouldn’t matter, it’s just a way for another member to be arrogant or rude towards another in my opinion. If you don’t want to provide any help that’s understandable but that’s what I thought this forum was for.
He is helping you by telling you if it’s not Increlex it’s not legit IGF, and validity of the product is the most important thing. If you have garbage, then there’s no point in even using it to begin with.

He is helping you by telling you if it’s not Increlex it’s not legit IGF, and validity of the product is the most important thing. If you have garbage, then there’s no point in even using it to begin with.
Dude I said above what it was…..it is legit IGF-1, my friend took it and has bloodwork along with many others. That’s not helping someone when you continue to try to say a product is fake, it’s not fake. I only use reputable sources (2) to be specific.

Dude I said above what it was…..it is legit IGF-1, my friend took it and has bloodwork along with many others. That’s not helping someone when you continue to try to say a product is fake, it’s not fake. I only use reputable sources (2) to be specific.
To be fair as it is ug stuff you got, unless you got the same batch as your buddy there is a chance its not as legit as you might think, and in the same sentence it very well could be. Some so called reputable sources are selective in who gets the good stuff and who gets the bad stuff.

@Mac11wildcat is one of the most knowledgeable around here and a pro. Maybe instead of copping attitude with him, listen and answer his questions he knows his shit

To be fair as it is ug stuff you got, unless you got the same batch as your buddy there is a chance its not as legit as you might think, and in the same sentence it very well could be. Some so called reputable sources are selective in who gets the good stuff and who gets the bad stuff.

@Mac11wildcat is one of the most knowledgeable around here and a pro. Maybe instead of copping attitude with him, listen and answer his questions he knows his shit
Eh, not that cool. They’re free to tell me kick rocks and I’m free to go kick em.

I’m not getting an attitude but I’m also not gonna listen to someone who doesn’t know my source or my product tell me it’s not real because it’s not a certain one they’ve used or had. I asked for help on dosing, not for arrogant people to come in here with their nose in the air. Sadly eroids is more helpful, I never imagined I would say that out loud.

By the way the batch numbers are the same. None of this matters as I asked for dosing and protocol experiences/help. Instead I get several people come in here trying to shit on me.

I’m not getting an attitude but I’m also not gonna listen to someone who doesn’t know my source or my product tell me it’s not real because it’s not a certain one they’ve used or had. I asked for help on dosing, not for arrogant people to come in here with their nose in the air. Sadly eroids is more helpful, I never imagined I would say that out loud.
I think you are reading to much into the comments. I also think you are far too defensive of your source, seems like you believe too much they are perfect, no source, not even the ones I use are perfect. You wont name your source, or at least I missed it if you did.

Your last comment about eroids... no one here going to hold you back

I think you are reading to much into the comments. I also think you are far too defensive of your source, seems like you believe too much they are perfect, no source, not even the ones I use are perfect. You wont name your source, or at least I missed it if you did.

Your last comment about eroids... no one here going to hold you back
I’m not getting defensive but I’m not gonna let someone on the internet who doesn’t even know where the product is from say it’s fake lol. All sources have issues, no disputing that but this IGF-1 is legit. I didn’t come here to verify the products authenticity. If you don’t have any helpful comments just don’t comment. Go on about your day.

I’m not getting defensive but I’m not gonna let someone on the internet who doesn’t even know where the product is from say it’s fake lol. All sources have issues, no disputing that but this IGF-1 is legit. I didn’t come here to verify the products authenticity. If you don’t have any helpful comments just don’t comment. Go on about your day.
A big 10-4 see ya.... by the way eroids wants you back so run along

I kinda gotta back it up here, the fact it wasnt even increlex is a little concerning as you were sure that it was OP.

you went from saying it was pharma to UG, basis was your buddy used it. its hard to give you the dosing if they arent sure what your product is

I kinda gotta back it up here, the fact it wasnt even increlex is a little concerning as you were sure that it was OP.

you went from saying it was pharma to UG, basis was your buddy used it. its hard to give you the dosing if they arent sure what your product is
I posted in the comments what it was man. IGF-1 50mg 2 vials, infrajet by omstal pharma. I got it mixed up because the packaging looks like increlex.

I posted in the comments what it was man. IGF-1 50mg 2 vials, infrajet by omstal pharma. I got it mixed up because the packaging looks like increlex.
dosing of that is different than IGF-1 LR or DES. It is important to know the accurate dosing dude... That is the point of it. what if he gave you dosing the other way around and you are taking too high of doses?

He is just looking out for you, you could always get an automatic dumbass response on reddit but people here try(or atleast should) look out for one another for harm reduction.

dosing of that is different than IGF-1 LR or DES. It is important to know the accurate dosing dude... That is the point of it. what if he gave you dosing the other way around and you are taking too high of doses?

He is just looking out for you, you could always get an automatic dumbass response on reddit but people here try(or atleast should) look out for one another for harm reduction.
Bro I’m not taking anything until I find out dosing though, that’s why I posted here for help. I’m not dumb and I’m here for advice on dosing protocols. IGF-1 is IGF-1 I’m not sure what you mean, it’s not DES OR LR3.