IGF-1 help - protocol - timing - first time using

Yeah but that dose is way too high. I’m not taking anywhere near that dose.
The website says its for kids with growth issues and thats the dosing they provide. I dont run IGF-1 so cant offer opinion on what I would dose it at. I would base off what your buddy takes and what you are comfortable taking and start there and titrate up based on how you respond to it. Assume different types have different dosing so if no one here has run that stuff they wouldn't be able to offer opinion it.

The website says its for kids with growth issues and thats the dosing they provide. I dont run IGF-1 so cant offer opinion on what I would dose it at. I would base off what your buddy takes and what you are comfortable taking and start there and titrate up based on how you respond to it. Assume different types have different dosing so if no one here has run that stuff they wouldn't be able to offer opinion it.
I guess I’ll start super low at like 100mcg and see how my body responds like you said. I just wanted to check on here because I’ve never done insulin and I know IGF-1 kinda mimics it. My bad for being a prick earlier, the tren is getting to me lol.

The dosage directions say 2-5 mg a day for 8-12 weeks, then you should start out with 2mg. You have sent $700 on this don't just take 1/20th of the smallest recommended dosage and expect to get big results.

The dosage directions say 2-5 mg a day for 8-12 weeks, then you should start out with 2mg. You have sent $700 on this don't just take 1/20th of the smallest recommended dosage and expect to get big results.
I don’t believe that for people new to IGF-1. That high of a dose can get someone hurt. I spoke with the rep of Omstal and he said that dosage is for pros who are experienced with IGF-1. I’m gonna start low and crank it up higher if my body tolerates it well. I’m not with the Bostin Loyd mentality of super high dosages for no reason.

I have been reading about this product and the GFA-RNAst. There is a guy on the French MesoRx forum who did a log on it. He was doing 1mg of IGF-1 though and GFA-RNAst. He said he little BF decrease but from the few pics he posted there was a difference in the look of the muscles.

@Bighulk3012 I'm curious to see what your results are. I just wish you would up the dosage on it but it's your body you do what you feel is best.

Post workout divide the injections
Example :
Trained shoulders
50mcg left side delt 50mcg front left delt
50mcg right side delt 50mcg front right delt.

I have been reading about this product and the GFA-RNAst. There is a guy on the French MesoRx forum who did a log on it. He was doing 1mg of IGF-1 though and GFA-RNAst. He said he little BF decrease but from the few pics he posted there was a difference in the look of the muscles.

@Bighulk3012 I'm curious to see what your results are. I just wish you would up the dosage on it but it's your body you do what you feel is best.
I’ll start out slow and work my way up. I want good gains so I’ll definitely have to go higher. I just want to be smart with how I approach it is all. 50mg is a lot!