IGF-1 Results After HGH

jdubzzz44

Been taking 1/3 a vial of generic hgh every morning for over a month. I tested igf-1 before I started and after. Tested before was 264 ng/ml which I was surprised seemed to be on the higher side for my age (late 30’s) and after taking 1/3 a vial generic hgh per day for over a month IGF-1 tested at 281 ng/ml.

IMG_7433.jpegIMG_7434.jpeg

Not really sure what to think I guess I was expecting more of jump in results. The only thing I changed was before I was running 250mg test a week and lowered it to 125mg a week trying to dial in a true Trt dose

Any thoughts?

Source?

These are terrible results. Assuming your vial is the standard 10-12iu vial, that means you’re injecting approx 3.3 IU’s a day…. I’d expect to see 350-400ish in comparison to similar tests.

Source?

These are terrible results. Assuming your vial is the standard 10-12iu vial, that means you’re injecting approx 3.3 IU’s a day…. I’d expect to see 350-400ish in comparison to similar tests.
Why would you expect those #'s? IGF is not simply related to GH dose. Genetics, diet, calorie surplus or deficit, androgen load, drugs taken, duration of rGH administration, and other factors matter a lot and will significantly alter IGF.

Source?

Yeah kind of what I was thinking I wasn’t sure if maybe there was something I could have done to skew results but yeah standard 10iu hgh that allegedly tested around 12iu so 3.3 to 4iu a day

Been taking 1/3 a vial of generic hgh every morning for over a month. I tested igf-1 before I started and after. Tested before was 264 ng/ml which I was surprised seemed to be on the higher side for my age (late 30’s) and after taking 1/3 a vial generic hgh per day for over a month IGF-1 tested at 281 ng/ml.

View attachment 276851View attachment 276852

Not really sure what to think I guess I was expecting more of jump in results. The only thing I changed was before I was running 250mg test a week and lowered it to 125mg a week trying to dial in a true Trt dose

Any thoughts?

Anything else changed during the time you were taking rGH? Lower test dose can lower IGF so a 50% reduction in test probably will lower IGF. IGF generally peaks after 6 weeks of rGH administration as well. It's also possibly that you naturally produce a high level of GH.

Anything else changed during the time you were taking rGH? Lower test dose can lower IGF so a 50% reduction in test probably will lower IGF. IGF generally peaks after 6 weeks of rGH administration as well. It's also possibly that you naturally produce a high level of GH.
Yeah that’s why I mentioned the lower test dose as I figured that may have played a role in the results. I’m a bigger guy 6’4” was around 260lbs during first test and have been dieting down to 250lbs while using the hgh. Both I see can play a role in igf in the link you posted, thank you

Why would you expect those #'s? IGF is not simply related to GH dose. Genetics, diet, calorie surplus or deficit, androgen load, drugs taken, duration of rGH administration, and other factors matter a lot and will significantly alter IGF.

Based upon results at comparable dosages, I suppose. Even if that’s not completely accurate, the HGH he was taking essentially didn’t amount to shit, so either way it’s not exactly the kind of result we’d normally expect.

So yes, his diet, androgen load, drugs and all that play a part.. but I assumed that nothing else changed. Good catch with that question.

Even at half dose though… I’m really surprised that amount of hgh didn’t move the needle

Last edited:
Based upon results at comparable dosages, I suppose. Even if that’s not completely accurate, the HGH he was taking essentially didn’t amount to shit, so either way it’s not exactly the kind of result we’d normally expect.
Not necessarily. He dropped his testosterone dose significantly. We also don't know about the other factors at play. One example is that if he have his testosterone dose and is in a calorie deficit then that GH response would be great considering those factors. There is no such thing as expected igf score for a given GH dose.

Edit: he just responded that on top of halving his testosterone dose he is cutting weight. So, there you go. I bet if he went back to 250 mg testosterone and ate in a slight surplus, his score would be well above baseline. Considering his current protocols, I think his igf is pretty darn good.

Not necessarily. He dropped his testosterone dose significantly. We also don't know about the other factors at play. One example is that if he have his testosterone dose and is in a calorie deficit then that GH response would be great considering those factors. There is no such thing as expected igf score for a given GH dose.

Edit: he just responded that on top of halving his testosterone dose he is cutting weight. So, there you go. I bet if he went back to 250 mg testosterone and ate in a slight surplus, his score would be well above baseline. Considering his current protocols, I think his igf is pretty darn good.
Thanks for your input I appreciate it

Any thoughts?
Source?

At that dose you might expect 300-400 ng/mL on IGF-1.

So he's on the lower side.

And there are reasons for low IGF-1 other than bunk hGH.

Any thoughts?
Did you use same testing lab?

At that dose you might expect 300-400 ng/mL on IGF-1.

So he's on the lower side.

And there are reasons for low IGF-1 other than bunk hGH.
I agree.

No one said it’s bunk. We just said it’s a terrible result.

At 300-400, I’d personal expect 2-3iu, as high 300 is the upper level of most ranges.

I just find it funny that he comes in here and asks all these questions, but when he gets asked 3 times for the source, he refuses to give it.

Personally, I just got mine tested after taking 6iu-8is of kitsforless for two months. Came back high 300’s. Not calling to gear bunk, but that is not a good result. Therefore I’m retesting off the same batch in 3 weeks and am not hesitant to say where I got it.

Last edited:
I just find it funny that he comes in here and asks all these questions, but when he gets asked 3 times for the source, he refuses to give it.
I was waiting to do a second follow up test when I’m not dieting in a caloric restriction and on half the test I was on originally on the first test to verify it wasn’t something I’ve done to skew results (which both of those can apparently do)

I got my igf blood test about a month ago taking 2/3 iu morning and night and mines in the 700s I’m around 10 percent body fat 88kg maybe body composition and diet plays a role but I’m no expert

I agree.

No one said it’s bunk. We just said it’s a terrible result.

At 300-400, I’d personal expect 2-3iu, as high 300 is the upper level of most ranges.

Personally, I just got mine tested after taking 6iu-8is of kitsforless for two months. Came back high 300’s. Not calling to gear bunk, but that is not a good result. Therefore I’m retesting off the same batch in 3 weeks and am not hesitant to say where I got it.
Any updates on the retest? I was actually thinking of going through K4L. Now you have me rethinking..

He said all his kits are tested before hitting the market and even has a bunch of jano tests, so it seemed convincing, but 6-8iu and only high 300s seems mid

Back