IGF-1 Results After HGH

Any updates on the retest? I was actually thinking of going through K4L. Now you have me rethinking..

He said all his kits are tested before hitting the market and even has a bunch of jano tests, so it seemed convincing, but 6-8iu and only high 300s seems mid
Should have results any day now. I will say this… the customer service and TA is excellent, and I have numb hands, water retention etc… and every other result I’ve seen has been great. I think there was something up with my results, hence the second test.

Should have results any day now. I will say this… the customer service and TA is excellent, and I have numb hands, water retention etc… and every other result I’ve seen has been great. I think there was something up with my results, hence the second test.
Appreciate your doing the tests man. Will help a lot of others out in the future

Any updates on the retest? I was actually thinking of going through K4L. Now you have me rethinking..

He said all his kits are tested before hitting the market and even has a bunch of jano tests, so it seemed convincing, but 6-8iu and only high 300s seems mid
I order 3 kits yesterday from K4L -- they had some decent test results on their unlisted Deluxe C Batch. You can order by email only right now. I will keep you up to date if you have yet to run their GH. Hoping for good labs in 4-6 weeks. Attached is their Jano report on the Deluxe C Batch.

Attachments

• Test Report #38966.png
    Test Report #38966.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 39
Currently using blue tops from Axle (10IU 98%) and Generostim Supreme A grey tops from K4L (30IU 97%). Started the stuff from Axle a few weeks before and now just somewhat randomly mixing the two. No difference as far as feeling.

Ramped up for a week and since 2/13 been at 6IU/day. Bumped to 9IU a few days ago.

Getting blood tests in a few days including IGF-1. Can share in probably a week and change when I get results.

But I'm also fucking around with IGF-1 LR3 at the same time which I'd expect to throw the numbers off...

Been taking 1/3 a vial of generic hgh every morning for over a month. I tested igf-1 before I started and after. Tested before was 264 ng/ml which I was surprised seemed to be on the higher side for my age (late 30’s) and after taking 1/3 a vial generic hgh per day for over a month IGF-1 tested at 281 ng/ml.

View attachment 276851View attachment 276852

Not really sure what to think I guess I was expecting more of jump in results. The only thing I changed was before I was running 250mg test a week and lowered it to 125mg a week trying to dial in a true Trt dose

Any thoughts?
I wanted to follow up my not so great igf1 test with a gh serum test. I took one 10iu vial IM 2.5 hours before blood draw and got the following results. And for everyone asking these are the Qsc 10iu hgh from Black Friday sale

IMG_7539.jpeg

What was the range for you second igf-1 test? Was it the same of different as the ranges are important.

What was the range for you second igf-1 test? Was it the same of different as the ranges are important.

IMG_7540.jpeg
IMG_7434.jpeg
That’s before starting and after a month of 1/3 vial a day “10iu”

From the research I’ve done of the gh serum test a 15 is also very low with most other people getting 30+ off 10iu

any update?

This will be help me decide between TP and k4l

any update?

This will be help me decide between TP and k4l
Dude. It’s insane…. I don’t know if you’ve ever used Marekhealth before but apparently it can take up to 14 business days to get results. I’m on day 11 right now….

Needless to say, I won’t be using Marek again as it really doesn’t cut it mid cycle for me.

I’ll definitely let you know as soon as they come in though.

Dude. It’s insane…. I don’t know if you’ve ever used Marekhealth before but apparently it can take up to 14 business days to get results. I’m on day 11 right now….

Needless to say, I won’t be using Marek again as it really doesn’t cut it mid cycle for me.

Appreciate it mate! That is pretty wild

Same thing happened to me it’s ridiculous. I now use both privatemd and ulta labs and they both send results much faster 1 or 2 days for some tests but some can take 4 or 5 days. But they send results for each one as they come in

which of his batches did you go with?

Just went with the supreme A so I'm hoping they test well. will do an igf test in about 6 weeks

Same thing happened to me it’s ridiculous. I now use both privatemd and ulta labs and they both send results much faster 1 or 2 days for some tests but some can take 4 or 5 days. But they send results for each one as they come in
Awesome. Appreciate the info! I’ll def be making the switch.
which of his batches did you go with?

Just went with the supreme A so I'm hoping they test well. will do an igf test in about 6 weeks
The most recent test that I’m currently waiting on is standard E. The previous test was deluxe B.

Are we concluding it might be bunk GH?
Without knowing the range many blood tests are kind of meaningless. Different lab/machines have different ranges. Depending on how they are calibrated. Fo rexample over the last 30 years i have had the top of the range for testosterone be anywhere from 500-1200. So a T reading of 600 could be vastly different depending on the range from very high to low. But from what the op posted i tend to think his GH is not of the highest quality.

Back