IGF-1 Results After HGH

my igf1 test was 213 on 3 ius a day, that seems low to me? any advice?
What AAS are you on otherwise? Are you cutting or bulking? Usually a reference is 100 per 1 iu for igf numbers.

Tren can lower that, and cutting can lower that.

@jdubzzz44 interesting thread I had 10 kits qsc 10iu that I purchased end of January (us domestic) was doing a vial a day for a few weeks and my igf-1 tested at 289 at a vial a day. Wasn't really having any sides.. I still have about 3 or 5 kits left of that order. I had a couple of opti grey tops I switched to and am almost through the first kit doing a vial a day. Still no horrible le side effects.. was thinking of sending in one of the qsc vials. It's the only way to know. After reading this thread I am suspect. I will say that I realize there is a lot that can mess with gh response as my coach type11x has explained to me and most of the community. I shall get ro the bottom of it in any case. I just wished it wasn't so dM expensive to test gh.

@jdubzzz44 interesting thread I had 10 kits qsc 10iu that I purchased end of January (us domestic) was doing a vial a day for a few weeks and my igf-1 tested at 289 at a vial a day. Wasn't really having any sides.. I still have about 3 or 5 kits left of that order. I had a couple of opti grey tops I switched to and am almost through the first kit doing a vial a day. Still no horrible le side effects.. was thinking of sending in one of the qsc vials. It's the only way to know. After reading this thread I am suspect. I will say that I realize there is a lot that can mess with gh response as my coach type11x has explained to me and most of the community. I shall get ro the bottom of it in any case. I just wished it wasn't so dM expensive to test gh.
Do the gh serum test from ulta labs it’s really cheap take 10iu 2.5 hours before and it’s pretty clear if it’s legit or not. Doesn’t have any variables that can affect results like igf1. I have another brand gh on the way to do back to back testing vs the Qsc I have

What AAS are you on otherwise? Are you cutting or bulking? Usually a reference is 100 per 1 iu for igf numbers.

Tren can lower that, and cutting can lower that.
im only taking 300 mg of test c weekly i eat @2000-3000 cal a day making sure i hit my macros and i drink over 100 ounces of water other than that my vitamins and liver protection supps being tudca, astrlalugus root, ala ,

im only taking 300 mg of test c weekly i eat @2000-3000 cal a day making sure i hit my macros and i drink over 100 ounces of water other than that my vitamins and liver protection supps being tudca, astrlalugus root, ala ,
plus multivitamin mineral electrolytes and potassium supps

thats a wide margin 2000 cal being a deficit and 3000 being a slight surplus most likely. do you know what your bmr is?

Do the gh serum test from ulta labs it’s really cheap take 10iu 2.5 hours before and it’s pretty clear if it’s legit or not. Doesn’t have any variables that can affect results like igf1. I have another brand gh on the way to do back to back testing vs the Qsc I have

i would just rather send in a vial to jano and get tested. thats the only way to know for sure.. i am going to put the 5 kits i have from that order in the back of the line for now, use these opti grey tops till there gone and then start on the other 10 kits of qsc i got internationally in the mean time i will send the sample when i get the time. are you saying your qsc kits are bunk and basing that from your serum levels?

thats a wide margin 2000 cal being a deficit and 3000 being a slight surplus most likely. do you know what your bmr is?
Yes , im eating to hit my macros and depending on food intake it usually lands somewhere within those numbers i provided , im trying to keep burning fat while keeping what muscle i have from melting off and my program is working well i do my fasted cardio three times a week @30 minutes a session

I just ordered a gh serum test ill take next week sometime "what do i do specifically for that gh serum test"? Dhats the protocol for morning of test "TIA"!

I just ordered a gh serum test ill take next week sometime "what do i do specifically for that gh serum test"? Dhats the protocol for morning of test "TIA"!
you should read the thread my coach type11x wrote on gh blood serum testing in the human growth hormone forum.

i would just rather send in a vial to jano and get tested. thats the only way to know for sure.. i am going to put the 5 kits i have from that order in the back of the line for now, use these opti grey tops till there gone and then start on the other 10 kits of qsc i got internationally in the mean time i will send the sample when i get the time. are you saying your qsc kits are bunk and basing that from your serum levels?
I did not get a good igf1 result with Qsc gh and then followed that up with a poor gh serum test result. The igf1 test can vary, that’s been stated. The gh serum test is very straight forward you take 10iu gh IM injection 2.5-3 hours before the blood draw and good gh is getting a score of around a 30. I only got a 15 off a full vial of Qsc gh.

So no, it’s not bunk, it does have real gh in it but from my research it appears that it may be roughly 50% underdosed and I will be confirming that shortly with another sources gh serum test following the same protocol

Currently using blue tops from Axle (10IU 98%) and Generostim Supreme A grey tops from K4L (30IU 97%). Started the stuff from Axle a few weeks before and now just somewhat randomly mixing the two. No difference as far as feeling.

Ramped up for a week and since 2/13 been at 6IU/day. Bumped to 9IU a few days ago.

Getting blood tests in a few days including IGF-1. Can share in probably a week and change when I get results.

But I'm also fucking around with IGF-1 LR3 at the same time which I'd expect to throw the numbers off...
I said I'd post results and I finally got them back.

IGF-1 related:

Code:
2023-12-18: **IGF-1 test:** 134 ng/mL. Pre-cycle. No HGH or peptides
2024-01-11: Started CJC w/o DAC + IPA at .375mg each twice per day
2024-02-06: **IGF-1 test:** 111 ng/mL. Pre-HGH. Noticed that CJC/IPA didn't impact numbers
2024-02-08: Started HGH @ 4 IU/day
2024-02-13: Stopped CJC+IPA (ran out, didn't see any benefits or reason to get more)
2024-02-14: Bumped HGH to 6 IU/day
2024-03-01: Started IGF-1 LR3 @ 0.05mg twice per day
2024-03-04: Bumped HGH to 9 IU/day
2024-03-11: **IGF-1 test:** 325 ng/mL
2024-03-11: Decreased HGH to 6 IU/day. More frequent numb hands while sleeping was annoying. Good at 6 IU.
2024-03-11: Stopped IGF-1 LR3 (ran out, didn't see any reason to get more)

IGF-1 LR3 is almost certainly throwing the test result off as mentioned in my original post. I'm obviously fucking around quite a bit here but also getting blood work pretty frequently too.

Last edited:
I did not get a good igf1 result with Qsc gh and then followed that up with a poor gh serum test result. The igf1 test can vary, that’s been stated. The gh serum test is very straight forward you take 10iu gh IM injection 2.5-3 hours before the blood draw and good gh is getting a score of around a 30. I only got a 15 off a full vial of Qsc gh.

So no, it’s not bunk, it does have real gh in it but from my research it appears that it may be roughly 50% underdosed and I will be confirming that shortly with another sources gh serum test following the same protocol

At this point, have you considered sending some of the GH in for testing? More direct way to determine if the GH is bunk.

I said I'd post results and I finally got them back.

IGF-1 related:

Code:
2023-12-18: **IGF-1 test:** 134 ng/mL. Pre-cycle. No HGH or peptides
2024-01-11: Started CJC w/o DAC + IPA at .375mg each twice per day
2024-02-06: **IGF-1 test:** 111 ng/mL. Pre-HGH. Noticed that CJC/IPA didn't impact numbers
2024-02-08: Started HGH @ 4 IU/day
2024-02-13: Stopped CJC+IPA (ran out, didn't see any benefits or reason to get more)
2024-02-14: Bumped HGH to 6 IU/day
2024-03-01: Started IGF-1 LR3 @ 0.05mg twice per day
2024-03-04: Bumped HGH to 9 IU/day
2024-03-11: **IGF-1 test:** 325 ng/mL
2024-03-11: Decreased HGH to 6 IU/day. More frequent numb hands while sleeping was annoying. Good at 6 IU.
2024-03-11: Stopped IGF-1 LR3 (ran out, didn't see any reason to get more)

IGF-1 LR3 is almost certainly throwing the test result off as mentioned in my original post. I'm obviously fucking around quite a bit here but also getting blood work pretty frequently too.

Looks like these tests were taken pretty close together. IGF-1 may take weeks-to-months to level off to a given dose of GH.

Not too surprised CJC/Ipa didn't move the needle much.

I don't know about LR3 and the IGF-1 assay. Does it interfere, or is it detected as IGF-1?

At this point, have you considered sending some of the GH in for testing? More direct way to determine if the GH is bunk.
No, makes no sense to spend $300 when a $30 test will basically tell me the same thing. I’d rather put $300 to other gh and move on

Back