IGF-1 Results After HGH

technically the 2nd, but its been a few years, and I didn't run it long enough or high enough the first time because I only had so many pharma genotropin pens.

This run will be much better, and longer
How long and whats your iu goal at peak?

How long and whats your iu goal at peak?
atleast 6 months, probably longer if all goes well and im enjoying it (which I'm assuming will happen). probably will work up to 6iu max, split 2-3x a day. Lot of reports that timing doesn't really matter, but I like the idea of maybe splitting it 3x a day and keeping the the blood levels more stable.

IMG_7617.jpeg

Did a second GH serum test this time with The provider Meditrope Blacktop #128 on 04/01/24 I took 2/3 of the vial (11.6-12iu based off lab tests of 17.6-18iu for whole vial) IM about 3 hours before draw and got 18.9 result

The previous test 03/20/24 was a whole QSC 10iu vial IM about 3 hours before draw and got 15.0 result

View attachment 280620

Did a second GH serum test this time with The provider Meditrope Blacktop #128 on 04/01/24 I took 2/3 of the vial (11.6-12iu based off lab tests of 17.6-18iu for whole vial) IM about 3 hours before draw and got 18.9 result

The previous test 03/20/24 was a whole QSC 10iu vial IM about 3 hours before draw and got 15.0 result
Gross

View attachment 280620

so you took 2iu more with the meditrope 11.6-12IU vs the QSC 10IU. and the meditrope was higher. I dont know ranges but is this considered close?

so you took 2iu more with the meditrope 11.6-12IU vs the QSC 10IU. and the meditrope was higher. I dont know ranges but is this considered close?
On QSC list it links the 10iu hgh to a test result of 12.18iu

As far as the ranges I’ve heard 10iu that is good should be over 20 on the hgh serum test and over 30 is excellent

My result is not that good and I’m not sure if maybe my timing is off and I’m missing the peak or something else because I have no reason to doubt either gh is legit. I’ve been dieting pretty hard, on a good amount of gear and doing a lot of cardio basically a contest prep I’m sure my body is stressed as hell right now

But
On QSC list it links the 10iu hgh to a test result of 12.18iu

As far as the ranges I’ve heard 10iu that is good should be over 20 on the hgh serum test and over 30 is excellent

My result is not that good and I’m not sure if maybe my timing is off and I’m missing the peak or something else because I have no reason to doubt either gh is legit. I’ve been dieting pretty hard, on a good amount of gear and doing a lot of cardio basically a contest prep I’m sure my body is stressed as hell right now
In the end its legit hgh tested, so results are skewerd from diet, etc.

But

In the end its legit hgh tested, so results are skewerd from diet, etc.
I agree with this statement because i have tested quality hgh and had an awesome gh serum result, but my igf1 test was in the lower range imo but i have been in calorie deficit for over 8 months my diet is in check as far as mactos water sipps etc but the calorie deficit im sure was or is the reason for my number

Do the gh serum test from ulta labs it’s really cheap take 10iu 2.5 hours before and it’s pretty clear if it’s legit or not. Doesn’t have any variables that can affect results like igf1. I have another brand gh on the way to do back to back testing vs the Qsc I have

so for testing purposes before starting hgh, what test should I order igf-1 or gh serum test?

igf1 so you know your baseline number before starting hgh then you can test it again in about 6-8 weeks allowing for saturation of hgh in body hope this helps
awesome, yes I want to establish a baseline test before a run of hgh. Anything about timing of when I get testing done. I assume it would be better 1st thing in the morning.
Also for future after i am on hgh does testing occur same time or post injection?

Back