IGF1 LR3

Intrepid

For those who have used it, how were your results on and and what dosage and length of time did you run it?

There seems to be conflicting information on it regarding timing with some suggesting preworkout, while others do it post workout. Maybe I should split the dose and do it before and after? I know the LR3 version had a longer half life, with some saying 20-30 hours, while others say it's shorter and should be dosed 2x a day

Then there's the topic of localized growth from IM injection vs systematic subq injection. Is there any proof, clinically or anecdotally that IM injection does increase muscle growth in that area?

Then lastly what's the reccomended dosage? Seen ranges of 50mcg-200mcg, with some saying that with real igf1, anything over 100mcg is too much. How much of a blood sugar drop do you notice with these dosages?

Right now I'm thinking of starting with 50mcg pre workout and 50mcg post workout unless there's a better method

Appreciate the input guys.

ill follow, im graduaully getting curious about slin as well as igf1, so ima just lurk on this lol
It seems to have the added benefit of improving insulin sensitivity too which I'm curious about, but I also want to start low/slow because apparently it can cause organ/intestinal growth if abused too high.

Hgh + slin has been a game changer though. Really helping to bring up my legs and back with it. I'm hoping IGF1-lr3 could be the cherry ontop for the last 4 weeks of the bulk before I throw in a mini cut. Maybe push the test and insulin up the last 4 weeks when the igf1 goes in and just increase the calories a good bit.

im not necessarily wanting to get on igf1 , as i have plenty of experimenting left with hgh lol, but insulin on theother hand has really peeked my curiosity as far as pre- post workout etc, and in a bulking content,,,,

Back