• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Im taking 875mg testosterone during a cut/recomp. Do I add 5mg Halo, 200 DNP, 5IU insulin or 8mg Injectable sdrol?

what do i add?

• Total voters
If you are going to come at folks like this you will be written off as a troll, which I believe you are. Why don't you go back to qscs discord and ask the karens about getting an insulin pump for your IV TNE, tell people its not worth training under 1g of gear, and how you put cheque drops in your dads coffee. All you do is promote harm.
This is savage lmao. I love it

Maybe if OP wasn't insulting other members, being combative and dismissive of legitimate questions more people would be inclined to help, but when he acts like this much of a fool, or talks about essentially Poisoning his family with cheque's drops (which are extremely toxic) I think that says all we really need to know about OP. I usually go out of my way to try to help people with their questions, but I'm glad I avoided this one.

Solid work juju

This is savage lmao. I love it

Maybe if OP wasn't insulting other members, being combative and dismissive of legitimate questions more people would be inclined to help, but when he acts like this much of a fool, or talks about essentially Poisoning his family with cheque's drops (which are extremely toxic) I think that says all we really need to know about OP. I usually go out of my way to try to help people with their questions, but I'm glad I avoided this one.

Solid work juju
you guys need therapy, this is reddit type of stuff, you guys are grown men right?
I think the guys that need their estrogen checked are you, cause holy crap you need more validation from strangers than super models. this is the weirdest shit ive ever seen

Tren makes me crazy and gives me acne, anavar at 50mg gives me acne. primo is overrated, i dont want extra DHT on my hairline if it doesnt even give me gains
i dont believe in HGH, its overrated unless youre competeting or 50+ my IGF 1 levels are already 300 and I dont want to get acreomegoly just for an extra 1lb of muscle gain over a cycle
i dont believe in hgh ...... ummmm interesting

i dont believe in hgh ...... ummmm interesting
I dont believe in HGH for regular lifters that aren't old. There was a kid who got acromegly that posted here a few weeks/months back, no one warned him and no one talks about it. Same with dudes that get the big C and turn something that could have been treatable if caught in time, to something thats already stage 3 or 4. Seems like people reccomend HGH before even reccomending to go over 1gram.

I don't have to prove myself to randoms people on the internet. Steroids are not underground, I'm not here begging for help, there are 1,000 places I can go and 1,000,000+ threads I can read across the internet. I'm simply asking an opinion and creating a discussion. You think I will expose myself in order to appease Spaceboy and be worthy of an answer? Who do you think you are?

I find that the people doing the most gatekeeping and shit talking are also the ones with the least experience.
Where is your photo? You joined 6 months ago and made 1700 posts, but no photo?
lol I knew you wouldn’t provide any of what I asked for just off your first question. Add all of your choices to your 875 test. Will do absolutely nothing for you in terms of recomp but a person of your knowledge knows that.

lol I knew you wouldn’t provide any of what I asked for just off your first question. Add all of your choices to your 875 test. Will do absolutely nothing for you in terms of recomp but a person of your knowledge knows that.
why do I have to prove anything to you? Vote in the poll or add to the discussion of steroids. You don't even say anything of value, its all ego.

You say 200mg DNP or all the steroids combined will "do absolutely nothing"

embarassing

Have you considered just increasing your test dose?
yeah I plan on doing that soon. I guess I just wanted to add something a little different until then. I have never ran more than this amount of test before but I don't have any side effects and my blood pressure is 119/74 , maybe the magic will happen at 1250-1500mg.

yeah I plan on doing that soon. I guess I just wanted to add something a little different until then. I have never ran more than this amount of test before but I don't have any side effects and my blood pressure is 119/74 , maybe the magic will happen at 1250-1500mg.
Yeah I say get to 2g before you stack

why do I have to prove anything to you? Vote in the poll or add to the discussion of steroids. You don't even say anything of value, its all ego.

You say 200mg DNP or all the steroids combined will "do absolutely nothing"

embarassing
What’s halo gonna do ? Break a PR?

What’s that baby dose of Superdrol gonna do ? Nadda and once you quit there goes that .

I know you have no reason looking into insulin

And yea DNP gonna bloat you rite off the bat and you won’t be able to deal with the fatigue and get a good work out in so you’ll quit before it shines at the end.

Again you’re proving our point, won’t even give stays let alone a physique pic.

End of convo

What’s halo gonna do ? Break a PR?

What’s that baby dose of Superdrol gonna do ? Nadda and once you quit there goes that .

I know you have no reason looking into insulin

And yea DNP gonna bloat you rite off the bat and you won’t be able to deal with the fatigue and get a good work out in so you’ll quit before it shines at the end.

Again you’re proving our point, won’t even give stays let alone a physique pic.

End of convo
wheres your physique pic? You've been a member for 6 years?
it would make more sense that a physique pic is required to GIVE advice, not take advice.
do everything.
you're mad you didn't get the pics you wanted? look you shot your shot, go solicit pictures from other men on the internet spaceboy.

you guys are so desperate to see other men shirtless. Remember when women were rare on the internet and people would say "TITS OR GTFO" thats the vibe I get from you. I bet if I went through your post history I would see hundreds of comments out of frustration that men aren't providing you the pictures you want

wheres your physique pic? You've been a member for 6 years?
it would make more sense that a physique pic is required to GIVE advice, not take advice.

you're mad you didn't get the pics you wanted? look you shot your shot, go solicit pictures from other men on the internet spaceboy.

you guys are so desperate to see other men shirtless. Remember when women were rare on the internet and people would say "TITS OR GTFO" thats the vibe I get from you. I bet if I went through your post history I would see hundreds of comments out of frustration that men aren't providing you the pictures you want
I'm just glad I dont need to ask people what are ideal recomp drugs lol

Think most people are curious how you put on your clown make up and that's why they want pics. Your poll sucks... I can't choose °) all of the above. I hope you get a good grade on your research paper or whatever this is... Id ask questions but your goals are clear and precise (ha)

Think most people are curious how you put on your clown make up and that's why they want pics. Your poll sucks... I can't choose °) all of the above. I hope you get a good grade on your research paper or whatever this is... Id ask questions but your goals are clear and precise (ha)
too bad gear doesn't make you taller

Number One Party GIF by Ben L

Sums up OP. Farva as an AAS user

Last edited: