I'm the sexiest guy on this forum

60% erection doesn't sound like a low t problems. More like that's one ugly as bitch you must of tried to fuck.

Problem solved.

Is there a device that measures % of erection that I don't know about ..
just by the look of mine tonight. Would say I was running a 96.2% but last night I was a little tired so that one was more like a 76.457%

M

60% is low even for an ugly women ..
I get more than that with Sussie
my life like blowup Asian doll with the velvet padded pussy package

I would measure the percentage by the look on her face. At 90-100percent her eyes are definitely closed and now she's trying to shimmy away or create distance between her puss and the erection. Now 60 percent sounds just sad really

Is there a device that measures % of erection that I don't know about ..
just by the look of mine tonight. Would say I was running a 96.2% but last night I was a little tired so that one was more like a 76.457%

M

The only scientific way to measure an erection % is to wait until you have a full on "rager", then dip it into a half filled measuring cup and look at the levels. This is your base level. Then next time you are hard you do the same. Now the girl might look at you funny if before sex youre dipping your dick into a measuring cup (which has to be flat, so you kind of have to mount the measuring cup...like missionary), but who cares? This is for science! Thats why next to my bed I keep condoms, a bottle of water (to drink), my phone charger, and a measuring cup. Also I have some lube, a toy fish, hand-cuffs, and a laser pointer...but thats my business what those are for.