I'm the sexiest guy on this forum

60% erection doesn't sound like a low t problems. More like that's one ugly as bitch you must of tried to fuck.

Problem solved.
I wouldn't say ugly, thats a horrible word but yeah, she's not really my type but she seduced me, what I supposed to do?

I fucked her 4 times and now won't leave me alone. She won't stop phoning me and now thinks I'm her boyfriend because I fucked her 4 times even though she took advantage of me. She has put me in a really difficult position and I really don't know what to do. I'm not attracted to her at all. I pull hot bitches they're my type.

My bro's fighting tonight, Barclays center, Brooklyn New York. If he loses I ain't coming back.

My boy did it. He will beat Mayweather.

Btw, sorry guys for being a twat in my threads. You don't have to accept my apology, just saying that's all.

And yeah, you guys won. I admit defeat.

I fucked her 4 times and now won't leave me alone. She won't stop phoning me and now thinks I'm her boyfriend because I fucked her 4 times even though she took advantage of me.

"She told me to give her 9 inches and make it hurt, so I fucked her 3 times and punched her in the face"

Dogmeat, looks like I called it [emoji122] You Sir, however went above the call of duty, and gave her 1 extra. Good job my man. Now tell her the only way she can be with you is to let you take some pics, and/or video for your boys at Meso. She will more than likely say no, at which point you can tell her Bro's before Ho's and be done with her.

We don't call you Dogmeat for nothing

But what do I say to her? She has signed her divorce papers and is a lot older than me, she's 37. But now obsessed with me!

I pull hot Bitches too .
Sussie loves me for who I am ..

Well let's hope your brother has more luck than my nephew Manny did
Not too sure if u are serious judging by your pics, just saying. I daresay women RUN from you instead ;)

Shall I just tell her to fuck off because she's not my type and that I love fit girls?
I can't do that because she has the greatest personality.

Btw, sorry guys for being a twat in my threads. You don't have to accept my apology, just saying that's all.

And yeah, you guys won. I admit defeat.
Probably cos where both sexy fuckers unlike you omen head. Fucking prick. I want to knock you out retarded cunt.

Hey , I thought you were a "sorry twat" ?? Are you backsliding already ? lol that was quick !

Oh poor Dogmeat , his only friend here is a has-been 11-year vet scammer...:rolleyes:

Probably cos where both sexy fuckers unlike you omen head. Fucking prick. I want to knock you out retarded cunt.

Give him a fighting chance, let him get his mouth piece and blade first, kinda think the odds should be even, since ur so fucking ADORABLE!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Give him a fighting chance, let him get his mouth piece and blade first, kinda think the odds should be even, since ur so fucking ADORABLE!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thats right , you wouldnt hit a broken down old 55-yr old without his mouth piece in would you ?
Thats elderly abuse !! lol