I'm the sexiest guy on this forum

Like fuck he has. He's running scared. Chose to fight Maidana instead twice and then Manny? Khan has offered him out many times. He's a pussy just like you. Fucking prick .

Heres Dogmeat making more friends here again. Life must suck hard when your a punk , bigot , racist ....:confused:

Damn , I havent had this much fun since my then teenage daughter tryed to bring a goth punk home to meet Dad . I dont know why he left so fast , I was just standing there in my tank-top , lol . Was it something I said ?...

PS - she forgave me but it took a while ...

Like fuck he has. He's running scared. Chose to fight Maidana instead twice and then Manny? Khan has offered him out many times. He's a pussy just like you. Fuckin prick.

Meh, Maidana was coming off a much better win for last May's fight and Khan couldn't do September because of Ramadan. The Pacquiao fight was a $200m no-brainer. He'll fight Khan, possibly even in the UK.

So that means you are around 18. Kinda young to be trolling a steroid board eh?

Not necessarily. I'm 37 and if I'm clean shaven, quite frequently get asked for I.D for cigarettes. People are always shocked though when I tell them I'm nearly 40. 3mg melatonin and regualar N acetyl cysteine supplementation for years I think is the reason.

Sponsors