Indian Larry dies

bigkb

For the fellow bikers on Meso, I just wanted to let you all know that Indian Larry was killed over the weekend in a motorcycle accident. I don't know the details, but only know of his death.

He was a great bike builder and great guy, one cool dude. He'll be missed.

KB

Wow, I saw that guy at a bike show @ the Javits Center in NYC a few months back. Crazy lookin dude who built some cool old school choppers. Rest in peace.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apus_story.asp?category=1110&slug=Motorcycle%20Death

As I suspected, it sounds like he died after he fell off a bike that he was standing on that lost control.

i have personally seen some of his creations as i've visited his shop on numerous occasions. i met him 2x on a NYC subway and had a good shooting the shit with him. sad news indeed for the motorcycle aficionados. a legend IN HIS TIME!!! strange looking dude indeed...but a very personable fellow.

he lived his life for motorcycles, and on motorcycles. a great man, and a great rider. when it comes to bikes, i bet the sum-bitch forgot more stuff then we will ever know/learn.

have a nice day

Last edited:
Great Biker!

All bikers lost a brother! My heart goes out to him and his family.

May God BLess!

man that sucks. There has been a huge increase in bike deaths here this year I believe. Now the stupid helmet debate is coming up again

In this world of corporate cutouts, Indian Larry was a true and unique character. His own man to the end. For all that cared and those of us that had the great fortune of meeting & knowing him he will be deeply missed. I'm sure he went down with a smile!