Injectable L-Carnitine (no pain)

onslaughter

This guy gave me this recipe that just sounds strange.
But he did say to add a little baking soda here and there (2grams) until the solution pH is 7-8 pH and it's painless at 500mg per ml supposedly.

How is this much powder and water supposed to only make 260 mls? Lol adding the baking soda makes it a volcano.
Hell the solution is scary looking...

Recipe...
"I use this recipe but you need to buy a little PH meter on amazon...

250g L-Carnetine
257,5ml distilled water
5ml benzyl alcohol

This for something like 260ml of injectable L-Carnitine 500mg/ml.

For the Carnitine Just buy the powder from Bulk powders, my protein and so on.

For the baking soda you need to add few grams like 2g stir check ph and so on.
The last batch i made didn't need any baking soda...

It's very very cheap to make..

I homebrew also all my gear...."

I made L carnitine at 500mg ml.. .09% BA and the rest distilled water.. No baking soda needed.. ph tested great. Smooth as hell zero pip
How man. Dm me please.
I wonder if brand of L-Carnitine matters.

But the receip I posted doesn't match up. It just looks off

for 100ml 500mgml

.9 of a ml BA
Mix with distilled water i usually do 50ml to start.
Heat that up, to make sure the BA and DA mix properly as BA and DA wouldnt mix at my room temp (its cold in my hood right now )
Add your Carnitine (mine was base from Pure bulk)
Mix and mix. then add to a cylinder and add anymore DA you need to equal 100ml. I dont have the exact measurements worked out yet

Add back to beaker and stir some more. make sure its all mixed
Then i filter through a .22 um 33mm diameter filter into a fresh sterile 100ml vial. It went extremely fast at 33mm diameter filter.

Leave for day, then i tested pH level and all was well

DA
for 100ml 500mgml

.9 of a ml BA
Heat that up, to make sure the BA and DA mix properly as BA and DA wouldnt mix at my room temp (its cold in my hood right now )
Mix and mix. then add to a cylinder and add anymore DA you need to equal 100ml. I dont have the exact measurements worked out yet

Then i filter through a .22 um 33mm diameter filter into a fresh sterile 100ml vial. It went extremely fast at 33mm diameter filter.

DA? That's distilled water right lol?
How many grams carnitine?

for 100ml 500mgml

.9 of a ml BA

This worked out amazingly. Thank you

Yes

DA is distilled water. Carnitine is based on how much you are making and what concentration. For 500mg ml, 100ml would be 50Grams.... 200ml would be 100Grams. ETc etc
sorry i legit have math dyslexia for 500mg/ml at 100ml would be 50g carnitine 0.9BA and 90.1ml of DA?

sorry i legit have math dyslexia for 500mg/ml at 100ml would be 50g carnitine 0.9BA and 90.1ml of DA?
No because carnitine displaces water as well. so that would give you way more then 100ml. I have found carntine displaces at .8ml per gram. APPROX, dont quote me on that
so i usually do 59ml DW 50G carnitine and .9ml BA

No because carnitine displaces water as well. so that would give you way more then 100ml. I have found carntine displaces at .8ml per gram. APPROX, dont quote me on that
thanks so much makes sense now

Did your carnitine from pure bulk come with like moisture in the bag ?

what do you mean.. moisture in the bag. Mine was a dry powder
Exactly that
It was wet (visible drops of water) on the inside of the bag and the powder resembled wet sand not like baking powder or any powder I’ve ever bought in bulk (ie agmatine,citruline, etc)
I contacted purebulk about it but no response

Back