Injectable L-carnitine vs oral, is it worth it?

Much better than the oral and you avid issues with TMAO. 100% works better as bioavailability on oral is like 10% max.

Great for pumps if taken with carb meal @ 500mg PWO and a lot of guys swear by it for pushing down to super low bf %. Can't say I notice it increasing fat loss at my current level but I run it.

Has other benefits like increasing androgen receptor sensitivity etc.

tldr; oral version is garbage, injectable is pretty much nothing but benefits.

3 iu GH / 500mg carnitine / T4 will be my cutting stack on top of Test, maybe a bit of T3 as well.
Hey, do you have any studies you can link to about its AR sensitivity enhancement?

Already posted on a thread like this but IMO if you're willing to pin it IM then yes definitely worth it. Oral L Carnitine has a very low bioavailability and thus requires a very high dosage compared to IM. Plus half life is short and a byproduct of oral lcar metabolisation is TMAO which could hinder your cardiovascular health.

I've been thinking of a dark horse turn key formula using injectable L car and SR9009 or SR9011 as an ancillary for IM injection.

L car improves fatty chain oxidation into the mitochondria. The effects of Lcar is basically bottle necked by the amount of mitochondria you have. SR9009, similar to L car has very low / almost no oral bioavailability, but its shown in studies to increase mitochondria count. By increasing mitochondria count you can theoretically increase the ceiling for your L Carnitine dosage above that what you normally could handle and could prove to be a serious endurance enhancer for lean bulking or those cutting and want to induce better lipolysis.

This combination could be stacked with EC, YC or clen/al buterol to induce lipolysis and block lipogenesis in order to induce a greater fat loss. This would also work well with any gear as a on cycle support SR does regulate LDL/HDL levels and triglyceride levels similar to GW501516

Sorry for derailing abit but IMO, L car is only worth it if you dose high orally multiple times daily and prevent TMAO metabolisation by eating garlic, pinning it IM alone or using it with SR as a cycle support for AR up regulation and LDL/HDL regulator.

I'll link the studies tomorrow whenever I wake up or someone replies to the thread.

Accidentally replied to your thread in the wrong section lol
Yes, definitely interested in the studies and a bit more from you. You seem knowledgeable on this. Do you have any studies on its enhancing AR sensitivity?

Are you still expereincing a bump in cardio endurance?
I'll be honest aside from back packing trips I don't do a whole lot of cardio shamefully. I'll be moving into maintenance then over to a cut in the next month. I'm confident I'll experience a similar increase and endurance this time as well

Are you still expereincing a bump in cardio endurance?

I road or gravel trail bike everyday for 30km-35km and I love Inj. Carnitine. I bang 1 gram with my oats in my shake just because I refuse to use insulin. before I head out. Someonetimes I'll even add another 500mg/ml mid day.

As @muscletrain said. Taking it with carbs will yield the greatest results. As the insulin spike helps drive it into the mitochondria of your cells. Im just finishing a cut so I wasn't able to take full advantage of taking it with carbs, but if you do your 500mg/1ml then have a high carb meal. I believe I read 40-50g is sufficient. You'll notice increased fullness after you're saturated from a week or two of use. I definitely had acouple higher carb days and I noticed it.

I noticed increased pumps(similar to being on test, not quite as good as var or dbol pumps). Increased vascularity. Im about 13-14% bodyfat but my quads constantly have multiple veins popped since starting it. My endurance. Jesus, thats where I saw the biggest increases. I went from half ass no cardio jogging 0.5km. To being able to steadily run at 11-12km an hour for 3km straight in about 2 months. That feels like insane progress to me. I've also noticed a few points go down on my bp as well but the increased cardio is also a factor.

Then there's the androgen receptor upregulation that will help gear keep its efficacy throughout a cycle.

You won't just feel like hell ya. Like you would a week into running abunch of var. But honestly this stuff is definitely worth running in my opinion. With just the health benefits alone. It apparently has blood thinning capabilities which when on cycle with increased hemocrit, I see that as a plus. But I could be wrong.
Do you know of any literature pertaining to the mechanism(s) through which it achieves said benefits? How is it increasing your cardiovascular capacity? What are the potential sides? I couldn't really find anything all that applicable to performance enhancement.

I've never played with this stuff, and any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks man! I appreciate what you've posted so far too.

Do you know of any literature pertaining to the mechanism(s) through which it achieves said benefits? How is it increasing your cardiovascular capacity? What are the potential sides? I couldn't really find anything all that applicable to performance enhancement.

I've never played with this stuff, and any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks man! I appreciate what you've posted so far too.
Id have to take a look. Its been a year since I've bothered looking for anything, but I also don't want to appear as though I'm spewing random info.

There was an original study done years ago where no benefits were noted and it was essentially considered a garbage supplement.

There was a piece referenced on another board where a high glycemic shake was taken with the administration of the l carnitine which showed significant uptake into the cells in the presence of insulin.

Id have to take a look. Its been a year since I've bothered looking for anything, but I also don't want to appear as though I'm spewing random info.

There was an original study done years ago where no benefits were noted and it was essentially considered a garbage supplement.

There was a piece referenced on another board where a high glycemic shake was taken with the administration of the l carnitine which showed significant uptake into the cells in the presence of insulin.
No worries man. I'll definitely look through the literature. Thanks.

Same. Peter Bond says he's writing an article about it and it'll be in his next book. Looking forward to those.