Injected into a vein

Guys I need help, I’ve just jabbed my shoulder, i aspirated but it’s started burning halfway through the injection, moving down my arm the more I pushed the plunger in, I’ve aspirated again and blood has shot into the syringe, do I need to go to the hospital ? It’s burning

Who aspirates anymore and exactly you should be way passed veins. You’ll be fine.
You can’t inject into a vein on a 90 degree angle. If you hit a vein, then it just collapsed. Also if you used a 1 inch needle I can assure you there’s no veins inside your muscle.
Are you both 100% ? I felt the burning travelling down my arm the more I pushed the plunger in, and it hurts like hell still

Are you both 100% ? I felt the burning travelling down my arm the more I pushed the plunger in, and it hurts like hell still
Yes. They don’t even teach aspirating to nurses anymore because it’s not necessary. Also think about when you’re getting blood drawn. It’s always on a 45° angle. That’s the only way to get and stay inside of vein.

Again, regarding the 1 inch needle injecting deep into your muscle, there’s no veins inside your muscles

Most likely nicked a vein or artery, and pulled up some of that blood that dripped out.

I do understand your concern. In the very beginning of my journey I found blood in the syringe twice and nothing happened.

I’ve also had injections where it felt like the oil was dripping down inside of me which caused no issues. As far as the burning sensation, I’ve had a few times where I felt burning as I was injecting, and then with the same vial and on the next injection nothing.

Yes. They don’t even teach aspirating to nurses anymore because it’s not necessary. Also think about when you’re getting blood drawn. It’s always on a 45° angle. That’s the only way to get and stay inside of vein.

Again, regarding the 1 inch needle injecting deep into your muscle, there’s no veins inside your muscles

Most likely nicked a vein or artery, and pulled up some of that blood that dripped out.

I do understand your concern. In the very beginning of my journey I found blood in the syringe twice and nothing happened.

I’ve also had injections where it felt like the oil was dripping down inside of me which caused no issues. As far as the burning sensation, I’ve had a few times where I felt burning as I was injecting, and then with the same vial and on the next injection nothing.
Thank you bro, I really appreciate you replying, I was stressing haha, that’s made me feel better !

Thank you bro, I really appreciate you replying, I was stressing haha, that’s made me feel better !

Congrats, you popped your cherry. First of many bad injections, dont stress them too much. Its more about what happens after the injection (swelling, lump, etc). I will say, dont be afraid to pull the needle out and pick a different spot, I do it all the time if I dont like how its feeling.

Ill also warn you right now, if you ever run tren, no you are not dying... it will just feel like it for 5 minutes if you get even a tiny bit into a vein.

Congrats, you popped your cherry. First of many bad injections, dont stress them too much. Its more about what happens after the injection (swelling, lump, etc). I will say, dont be afraid to pull the needle out and pick a different spot, I do it all the time if I dont like how its feeling.

Ill also warn you right now, if you ever run tren, no you are not dying... it will just feel like it for 5 minutes if you get even a tiny bit into a vein.
Haha thanks bro, I’ve ran tren a few times, and yeah that first cough was horrible haha !
No swelling but the skin has gone all discoloured and it burns to the touch, I’ll just walk it off, feel like a pussy after these responses haha !

You'll be alright. At worst you get a squirter, or a little bit of blood trickle. It happens

Atleast you didn't knick the vein injecting tren. The cough attack is no fun

You'll be alright. At worst you get a squirter, or a little bit of blood trickle. It happens

I’ve been jabbing for like 4 years I’ve never had anything like this terrified me haha, half of my arm has gone grey/blue and burns when I touch it, It literally moved down my arm as I pushed the plunger In haha, but thank you all for making me feel like a pussy haha !

I did that once and was violently coughing for 10 minutes. I thought I was gonna die and was writing my will and saying goodbye. Worst feeling in the entire world. I could barely breathe.

I’ve been jabbing for like 4 years I’ve never had anything like this terrified me haha, half of my arm has gone grey/blue and burns when I touch it, It literally moved down my arm as I pushed the plunger In haha, but thank you all for making me feel like a pussy haha !
Wait, what? Your arm has gone blue/gray? Gray sounds a lot like necrosis… Umm… go to the hospital before they have to amputate other parts of your body, like your head.

What were you injecting? I’ve never had roids burn on injection, even when hitting a vein.

Wait, what? Your arm has gone blue/gray? Gray sounds a lot like necrosis… Umm… go to the hospital before they have to amputate other parts of your body, like your head.

What were you injecting? I’ve never had roids burn on injection, even when hitting a vein.
Yeah it’s a weird colour bro, it doesn’t burn when I touch it anymore though and the colours going back to normal a little now, I think the guys were right, I was being overdramatic haha, it was just tren ace, from a decent supplier on here too so I don’t think it’s a quality issue

Yeah it’s a weird colour bro, it doesn’t burn when I touch it anymore though and the colours going back to normal a little now, I think the guys were right, I was being overdramatic haha, it was just tren ace, from a decent supplier on here too so I don’t think it’s a quality issue
Hold on. You didn’t initially say your arm turned gray/blue in the first post. Go to the hospital

Back