Injection site reactions with test e.

I've used test e exclusively for years at 250mg/ml with 0 pip issues.

But if it gives people peace of mind run cyp. Doesn't matter to me, they're very similar in half life

There were issues with Test E raws sometime ago, something that caused pip it was not clear what exactly caused it. Some people believe it was carbolic acid, but Jano couldn't confirm any of this and he tried to find out, but failed.

In general I agree with you, high concentration gear is trash (most of the time). I would stick to 200mg/ml, 250mg/ml and max maybe 300mg/ml. To be safe.
he confirmed it was heptanoic acid from what i remember, you can find the posts here on the forum.

Thanks, I missed that one. So I assume it is largerly fixed now? Been two years since I touched enanthate.

No, it isn't.

Sector is just a special snowflake who never has any PIP because he is so strong and manly.

Normal people should not gamble and just order test c

No, it isn't.

Sector is just a special snowflake who never has any PIP because he is so strong and manly.

Maybe he has just a good TE that's it. He was probably lucky to source it from quality labs. That's all.

Thanks, I missed that one. So I assume it is largerly fixed now? Been two years since I touched enanthate.
as far as i know, its still a common issue with testosterone enanthate raws.

If people can chime in with their recent experiences with testosterone enanthate raws, feel free to chime in.

No, it isn't.

Dude there's plenty of people who don't experience pip from test E, maybe it's that specific test E they're taking or they just don't have PIP in general.

Saying as an absolute that everyone who tries test E most possibly will experience PIP is a false claim. Most UGL goes for 20-30 bucks per vial, everyone can try some and decide.

I'm cool with test E, UGL and pharma sits well on me. Why switch to cyp which most often comes in lower concentration than E and a big percentage of these crash very often and need reheating?

Dude there's plenty of people who don't experience pip from test E, maybe it's that specific test E they're taking or they just don't have PIP in general.

Saying as an absolute that everyone who tries test E most possibly will experience PIP is a false claim. Most UGL goes for 20-30 bucks per vial, everyone can try some and decide.

I'm cool with test E, UGL and pharma sits well on me. Why switch to cyp which most often comes in lower concentration than E and a big percentage of these crash very often and need reheating?
I agree
I’m also another person that has used Test E for years with zero pip. I just used up my last vial a few weeks ago and I’m currently using cyp because I have a bunch of cyp raws.
Makes no difference which one is use except I can brew Eth at 300 and cyp I only brew up
To 250 mg/mL so I have to inject a little more oil.
Test E 500 I’m sure would give me pip though. Way to high of a concentration for that ester

No, it isn't.

Well shit, Grandma was right. I guess I really am special. But yes, yes, every one should order cypionate and not enanthate. Just order test C....C before E just like in the fucking alphabet.
^sarcasm^
For real tho I only use test e because that's what I started with and never had any problems or pip. This isn't that serious of a decision. You can mention Test E in any thread on here and this debate will ensue. @Sen wanted to know about 500mg/ml and I think he got his answer.
But anyone using test c is just a wus and probably only uses free-range soy protein isolate.

Well shit, Grandma was right. I guess I really am special. But yes, yes, every one should order cypionate and not enanthate. Just order test C....C before E just like in the fucking alphabet.
^sarcasm^
For real tho I only use test e because that's what I started with and never had any problems or pip. This isn't that serious of a decision. You can mention Test E in any thread on here and this debate will ensue. @Sen wanted to know about 500mg/ml and I think he got his answer.
But anyone using test c is just a wus and probably only uses free-range soy protein isolate.
Yeah there seems to be some weird stigma attached to the enanthate ester now. Never had problems with test e at any point in my lifting career then or now.

Does anyone have the forum post people were referring to about the bad raws or whatever? How long ago was it? I'm just curious now, but I don't see any reason to switch esters if I'm having great results and no problems with what's worked for me

OPs issue was super highly concentrated test. That's it

Does anyone have the forum post people were referring to about the bad raws or whatever?

Interesting. Been on E for 2 years, just switched. Its no diff for me

Appreciate it!

Looks like it was from 3 years ago. Doubt those raws are still in circulation, or if they are, in small quantities

Yeah there seems to be some weird stigma attached to the enanthate ester now. Never had problems with test e at any point in my lifting career then or now.

Does anyone have the forum post people were referring to about the bad raws or whatever? How long ago was it? I'm just curious now, but I don't see any reason to switch esters if I'm having great results and no problems with what's worked for me

OPs issue was super highly concentrated test. That's it
Ive seen posts about it across numerous forums and it seemed to be more of an issue back around 2019.
I am like you and a few others here though. Ive never had an issue with test e then or now and I have used from several forum ugls over the years.