• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

inkandmuscle VERY FIRST CYCLE!

I went to prison @ 21 :D

But damn wat a bunch of haters. Guys, I think he gets it, ya'll think it's a bad idea. Dude wants to be a competitive powerlifter, that's his dream. quit fuckin up his cycle log with this shit. He made up his mind. Will he regret it? Maybe...but.. THATS HIS FUCKIN BUSINESS!! He's being responsible as a 21 yr old can be about blast cruise for life. Let's arm him with facts to help him reach his goals, not berate him for a decision that's already been made.

Ink I know you'll be safe and informed in this endeavor. But I just ask you to consider meeting the girl of your dreams, but not being able to start a family that ya'll desperately want... So she leaves for sum 170lbs dude with good sperm lol. Kidding man but srsly I think that's the only aspect of this choice u might regret. U dnt want kids now, but @ 25 with the girl ima propose too nxt month - fertility is a huge issue for me. And someday it will be for u 2. Stay safe brotha mane

I would if it wasn't for fertility. Which is very important to me... If I had all the kids I'd want I'd do it right now. Literally the only good reason not too. But I don't have any kids. So after pct no aas til 2-3 kiddos :/

Ink do u want kids? lol
I have a 2 yr old, Not planning on anymore
I caught my "wife to be" sleeping around on me and left her, now dealing with split custody(for now)
Her sorry ass way of living will catch up to her eventualy

I went to prison @ 21 :D

But damn wat a bunch of haters. Guys, I think he gets it, ya'll think it's a bad idea. Dude wants to be a competitive powerlifter, that's his dream. quit fuckin up his cycle log with this shit. He made up his mind. Will he regret it? Maybe...but.. THATS HIS FUCKIN BUSINESS!! He's being responsible as a 21 yr old can be about blast cruise for life. Let's arm him with facts to help him reach his goals, not berate him for a decision that's already been made.

Ink I know you'll be safe and informed in this endeavor. But I just ask you to consider meeting the girl of your dreams, but not being able to start a family that ya'll desperately want... So she leaves for sum 170lbs dude with good sperm lol. Kidding man but srsly I think that's the only aspect of this choice u might regret. U dnt want kids now, but @ 25 with the girl ima propose too nxt month - fertility is a huge issue for me. And someday it will be for u 2. Stay safe brotha mane
Thanks for that post bro. really appreciate it.

The way I see it if the good Lord wants me to have another child he'll make it happen. Not everybody to use AAS becomes permanently sterile. Hell Branch Warren and his wife had a child.

Fuck it's hot today!
252.9lbs this morning... I've probably sweat out 5lbs since then...
Off from the gym today. hoping to get some deadlift footage tomorrow, gonna try and pull 605 for the camera

Put up some pics man. None of this shirt on shit. This is a bb site. Bare that shit. Lol. ;)

But really though, interested in this transformation

look who's "Well-known" motherfuckers! :D

Got a 605 deadlift on video!!
gonna get squat and bench footage next week then edit the clips into one video