Ipamorelin OR GHRP-6 OR GHRP-2?

antipcman

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Maybe my wording was bad but GHRP should be stacked with CJC. GHRP-2 or -6 do not need to be stacked with each other. They need to be stacked with CJC. Same with Ipamorelin. It needs to be stacked with CJC.

Also blood works were done on Ipamorelin on PM like 2years ago showing that the higher the dosage on ipamorelin the higher the GH results came back. They were also blood works done showing that GHRP stacked with CJC is WAY better than using GHRP or CJC alone (no matter the dosage of each use individually).

Also we are talking about people in bodybuilding. A lot of people pin half to full vials of products. People pin 10iu of GH a day for goodness sake. BUT, evne if you do 5 or 6x a day CJC and GHRP stack it'll end up costing more than a kit. Unless you get a really good deal on them.

There is a no return threshold though. Ever hear of the "law of diminishing returns"? It has to do with economics. It states that you will get more enjoyment if you buy one movie compared to 10 movies. If you buy 10 movies, that 1st movie loses its value as far as your enjoyment. Physiologically, ipam results do increase with dosage, but the rate of increase starts to diminish once you go beyond 100 µg 5x daily, the effectiveness decreases to the point where it makes almost Zero financially.

brutus79

There is a no return threshold though. Ever hear of the "law of diminishing returns"? It has to do with economics. It states that you will get more enjoyment if you buy one movie compared to 10 movies. If you buy 10 movies, that 1st movie loses its value as far as your enjoyment. Physiologically, ipam results do increase with dosage, but the rate of increase starts to diminish once you go beyond 100 µg 5x daily, the effectiveness decreases to the point where it makes almost Zero financially.
thank you pcman. I was trying to make this point- but the only analogy I had was about raping 10 women.... didn't think of movies.

antipcman

thank you pcman. I was trying to make this point- but the only analogy I had was about raping 10 women.... didn't think of movies.
Lol.... I was going to use banging girls and say that's why hollywood folks fail 99% of the time. When a normal guy like me land a keeper.... I'm not letting that return diminish.

intel

Okay what I am saying is based off of the blood works and trial and errors that were run for months on PM 2 years ago. Ipamorelin can be dosed at higher than 100mcg and it's half life was much longer than GHRP-2. 2hrs if I am not mistaking.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/329/3/1110.full

So you don't need to pin ipamorelin 6x a day. 3x a day with cjc will just do. And here is a blood work of the guy that did 150mcg of ipamorelin and 150mcg of cjc WITH dac

antipcman

You are right ipam as it is a generation 3 secretegogue but once you break a certain threshold the "more is better" theory goes out the window .

intel

You are right ipam as it is a generation 3 secretegogue but once you break a certain threshold the "more is better" theory goes out the window .

But where is that threshold is the question. I mean people have done 250mcg and 500mcg of ipamorelin and the numbers went up. I think people will not want to drop the money to find that thershold because if you do 1 or 2mg at a time or even 500mcg 2-3x a day and then add cjc to it like you are suppose to then might as well buy some GH.

Now what I like to do is to stack GH and peptides but that is whole different conversation.

antipcman

But where is that threshold is the question. I mean people have done 250mcg and 500mcg of ipamorelin and the numbers went up. I think people will not want to drop the money to find that thershold because if you do 1 or 2mg at a time or even 500mcg 2-3x a day and then add cjc to it like you are suppose to then might as well buy some GH.

Now what I like to do is to stack GH and peptides but that is whole different conversation.

I read 150-200 but it wasn't peer reviewed.

pmac928

I did my first pin of ipam and Cjc no dac, and I woke up with swollen fingers, is this normal? Or anyone ever have this issue?

T-Diddy

My doc is looking at me going on hGH with my levels be 'really low'; we discussed the side effects and stated people that are usually really low in igf-1/hGH to begin with, the side effects will be that much more noticeable.

One of them being very much what you had described swollen fingers/hands, aching joints.

By the sounds of it I'd say it's working for you!

pmac928

Haha. How did you leave that out?!
Lol....running growth for 3 months, only pinned 100/100. My hands actually never get numb, my ankles do. I was shocked when I woke up, couldn't really bend my index finger without it hurting....

intel

Lol....running growth for 3 months, only pinned 100/100. My hands actually never get numb, my ankles do. I was shocked when I woke up, couldn't really bend my index finger without it hurting....

Maybe combined with the GH you are getting GH side effects. How much GH are you running?

Sponsors

Latest posts