Ipamorelin OR GHRP-6 OR GHRP-2?

pmac928

5-6 iu of generics. 6 on 1off. The generics aren't awful. I'm actually seeing some good results. You can just feel some impurities at times.

pmac928

I think the hardest part of these damn peptides isn't the pinning. I don't mind that, it's the whole carb thing. I'm up at 0330am for work and how he fuck do you not drink coffee so early. And in surely not pinning at work. How do you guys manage your food intake/ careers etc. while running this combo?

intel

I think the hardest part of these damn peptides isn't the pinning. I don't mind that, it's the whole carb thing. I'm up at 0330am for work and how he fuck do you not drink coffee so early. And in surely not pinning at work. How do you guys manage your food intake/ careers etc. while running this combo?

Bro seriously the food does not effect them. If you pin them and eat at the same time it takes at least 45 minutes to an hour for the food to digest, go to your small intestine, get absorbed and passed to your liver, then go to your blood stream.

I posted the blood work for when the person ate over 50g of carbs, 50g of protein, and fat and then waited for the insulin to spike, took the peptides and then did the blood work and they came back with the same results as the fasted blood work.

pmac928

Bro seriously the food does not effect them. If you pin them and eat at the same time it takes at least 45 minutes to an hour for the food to digest, go to your small intestine, get absorbed and passed to your liver, then go to your blood stream.

I posted the blood work for when the person ate over 50g of carbs, 50g of protein, and fat and then waited for the insulin to spike, took the peptides and then did the blood work and they came back with the same results as the fasted blood work.
Makes sense, my heads all fucked up now.... Lmao

intel

Makes sense, my heads all fucked up now.... Lmao

You're all good. But trust me with how much I've spent on pepetides and with the number of protocols I've basically have gotten down what does what and how to take it. Pin, eat, and enjoy the results :)

Also feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

pmac928

You're all good. But trust me with how much I've spent on pepetides and with the number of protocols I've basically have gotten down what does what and how to take it. Pin, eat, and enjoy the results :)

Also feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
What's your take on hex?

T-Diddy

1st pin of Mod GRF-1 & Ipamorelin, jammed it sub-q in the stomach. Interested to see how this ride will be!

Sponsors

Latest posts