• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ipamorelin OR GHRP-6 OR GHRP-2?

T-Diddy

Made the decision to move to CJC 1295 (Mod GRF 1-29) + Ipamorelin OR GHRP6 OR GHRP2 after my cycle.

My quick research shows that Ipamorelin is longer releasing as well as won't get the "hunger" as I would with GHRP6. Also see GHRP6 can also be more susceptible to gyno, have not read the background reasoning's behind that just yet. Being gyno prone as an adolescent and surgery in my early 20's still conscious to it. GHRP2 being the strongest of the 3 with no hunger.

Wondering the thoughts out there on this and what is "preffered"...?

Ipam is the best. GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 can both give you gyno as they release prolactin heavy.

Thanks man, appreciate the input. What kind of dosing would I be looking at?

First couple of weeks I am looking at doing maybe 100mcg/each x 3/ED for first couple of weeks then backing off to 100mcg/each x 1/ED for maintenance and running for a while. Looking for best cost effectiveness ad the stuff can add up.

I am quite prone to injury with tendinitis etc. hoping this will help.

Thoughts on this?

Elevated prolactin does not cause gyno. Cute theory; complete fucking bullshit. Estrogen causes gyno. End of story.

Ghrp6 is old, inefficient technology. Least useful.

Ghrp2 causes a very agressive release/spike with associated hunger, cortisol and prolactin spike.

Imaporelin is not as agressive a release but has no ghrp related sides.

Hexarelin is the strongest but also has the highest possibility of aforementioned ghrp sides.

I use imaporelin during the day with cjc no dac at a 100/100 dose 3 times a day and ghrp2 and cjc no dac at night. No carbs an hour before or after pin. Blunts the release

Elevated prolactin does not cause gyno. Cute theory; complete fucking bullshit. Estrogen causes gyno. End of story.

Ghrp6 is old, inefficient technology. Least useful.

Ghrp2 causes a very agressive release/spike with associated hunger, cortisol and prolactin spike.

Imaporelin is not as agressive a release but has no ghrp related sides.

Hexarelin is the strongest but also has the highest possibility of aforementioned ghrp sides.

I use imaporelin during the day with cjc no dac at a 100/100 dose 3 times a day and ghrp2 and cjc no dac at night. No carbs an hour before or after pin. Blunts the release

What kind of benefits are you seeing off this combination?

No carbs 1 hour AFTER inj? Did not come across this yet, just the fact don't eat for half an hour. What does your split look like vs. eating?

What kind of benefits are you seeing off this combination?

No carbs 1 hour AFTER inj? Did not come across this yet, just the fact don't eat for half an hour. What does your split look like vs. eating?
I think you can eat a half hour after... I am better safe than sorry type guy... I don't want to inhibit gh spike with carbs in my blood.

good sleep, joint pain gone are my two biggies.

I think you can eat a half hour after... I am better safe than sorry type guy... I don't want to inhibit gh spike with carbs in my blood.

good sleep, joint pain gone are my two biggies.

Any fat loss off this, or pretty lean guy already?

I raan cjc1293 and ghrp6 combo and was pleased. My next run will be mod (1-29) and ghrp2. I will dose the same - 100mcg each-3x/day for a total of 300mcg/day of each. I found the hunger with ghrp6 was there, but was not uncontrollable.
Im looking forward to this upcoming run as I think it will be more effective. The prl thing is way overblown as while it is elevated it reamin within normal ranges. I will, however, be taking prami at night anyway. It is a potent somatostatin inhibitor and it will lower prl as well.

hey guys does the dosing schedule of imp gh6 or gh2 all have to be 3 times a day?I dont want that.
you can go up to 5-6 times a day. you cannot go with a higher dose fewer times a day- doesn't work like that. if you want fewer pins per day with a more prolonged gh release buy actual growth hormone. otherwise deal with pinning.

You could get away with 2x/day and still get some benefit. Skip your mid day pin if you have too. IME 3x/day is optimal but you can do 2.

GHRP will NEVER give you gyno. If it did I would be screwed by now.

with ipamorelin you can pin more and more and more GH is release and it stays in the body for a longer peroid than GHRP but GHRP maxes out in GH release at 100mcg (this is if both ipam. and ghrp are stacked with CJC which they should be if you would like to get the full benefits out of them).

The problem with ipamorelin is that how much are you willing to spend to go on a crazy dosage? If you are willing to spend a lot then just use GH. CJC and GHRP on the other hand are cheaper and both peak GH release at 100mcg of each.

Also GHRP-6 causes your gherlin level to go up (if I am not mistaking) and you get hungry so eat more. But GHRP-2 does not so use GHRP-2 for cutting and if you can not eat a lot use GHRP-6 during bulking.

GHRP will NEVER give you gyno. If it did I would be screwed by now.

with ipamorelin you can pin more and more and more GH is release and it stays in the body for a longer peroid than GHRP but GHRP maxes out in GH release at 100mcg (this is if both ipam. and ghrp are stacked with CJC which they should be if you would like to get the full benefits out of them).

The problem with ipamorelin is that how much are you willing to spend to go on a crazy dosage? If you are willing to spend a lot then just use GH. CJC and GHRP on the other hand are cheaper and both peak GH release at 100mcg of each.
there is no reason to stack ghrp's. imaporelin and ghrp 2 or 6 all use similar mechanisms and combining them has no benefit. cost differences are pretty negligible and don't even come close to pharm gh in price regardless of ghrp used. hexarelin is by far the strongest but also has the highest instances of cortisol and prolactin related sides.

there is no reason to stack ghrp's. imaporelin and ghrp 2 or 6 all use similar mechanisms and combining them has no benefit. cost differences are pretty negligible and don't even come close to pharm gh in price regardless of ghrp used. hexarelin is by far the strongest but also has the highest instances of cortisol and prolactin related sides.

I never said stack GHRP's. I said stack GHRP with CJC. Big difference. And GHRP should always be stacked with CJC if you want to get the most out of them.

Also they are people that pin a vial of ipamorelin a day with 4-6mg of cjc with dac a week. In a month that costs more than GH (of course not pharm...actually no, you can find Genotropins at around $200+).

(this is if both ipam. and ghrp are stacked with CJC which they should be if you would like to get the full benefits out of them).

as illustrated it is exactly what you said. imaporelin and ghrp 2 and 6 are ALL ghrp's (growth hormone releasing peptides). you stated above that ipam AND ghrp are stacked with cjc to get the full benefit. this is incorrect.

pinning a vial a day of imaporelin is also in the retarded category. overstimulating your pituitary gland to dump gh THAT ISN'T THERE doesn't make much sense. this is why equal amounts are used each pin- one produces, the other releases.

as illustrated it is exactly what you said. imaporelin and ghrp 2 and 6 are ALL ghrp's (growth hormone releasing peptides). you stated above that ipam AND ghrp are stacked with cjc to get the full benefit. this is incorrect.

pinning a vial a day of imaporelin is also in the retarded category. overstimulating your pituitary gland to dump gh THAT ISN'T THERE doesn't make much sense. this is why equal amounts are used each pin- one produces, the other releases.

Maybe my wording was bad but GHRP should be stacked with CJC. GHRP-2 or -6 do not need to be stacked with each other. They need to be stacked with CJC. Same with Ipamorelin. It needs to be stacked with CJC.

Also blood works were done on Ipamorelin on PM like 2years ago showing that the higher the dosage on ipamorelin the higher the GH results came back. They were also blood works done showing that GHRP stacked with CJC is WAY better than using GHRP or CJC alone (no matter the dosage of each use individually).

Also we are talking about people in bodybuilding. A lot of people pin half to full vials of products. People pin 10iu of GH a day for goodness sake. BUT, evne if you do 5 or 6x a day CJC and GHRP stack it'll end up costing more than a kit. Unless you get a really good deal on them.