ironlion-lab

thanks, we sent our gh to Jano to test every year, we will post them, pls check them, big sales will be carryed soon,

Thanks for posting, I actually do order from you guys when you have the big sales. The testing is very solid from Jano but the regular price for your kits just isn't competitive with the other sources here on meso.

Since this is Meso, i expect to be spoonfed rather than read through 11 whole pages.
Do you have domestic raws and if you do what is the MOQ?
thanks, our raw is international, but shipment is very fast and secure, we are sure
we are sure the secure shipment,quick shipment and carry reship policy,

Thanks for posting, I actually do order from you guys when you have the big sales. The testing is very solid from Jano but the regular price for your kits just isn't competitive with the other sources here on meso.
hanks very much, if you want to order gh , pls send us an email, and you tell us you are from Meso, we will offer you best price, thanks,

I was a member on Anabolex.org and found Iron Lion on the site and ordered from them. It was a very good experience. Good price, communication through email was good, product arrived within 30 days. I would order from them again. I order testosterone Enanthate 250 10ml vial. I have used one vial/bottle completely and it’s solid stuff. This was all very recent and I’m glad I found this forum. The site Anabolex.org is down or gone I’m not sure.

I was a member on Anabolex.org and found Iron Lion on the site and ordered from them. It was a very good experience. Good price, communication through email was good, product arrived within 30 days. I would order from them again. I order testosterone Enanthate 250 10ml vial. I have used one vial/bottle completely and it’s solid stuff. This was all very recent and I’m glad I found this forum. The site Anabolex.org is down or gone I’m not sure.

If you're talking many years ago, i believe the original owner died and the site went offline.

There is a site by the same name currently, but it's not the original and i would advise anyone to stay far away from it if they're looking for legitimate information.

thanks your honest review.
waiting for your early good news.:)

If you're talking many years ago, i believe the original owner died and the site went offline.

There is a site by the same name currently, but it's not the original and i would advise anyone to stay far away from it if they're looking for legitimate information.
This was just within the last couple of months. There used to be an anabolex.org, but when I try to go to it I get the 403 error.
There is an anabolex.com that’s active.
Idk

Hey guys I haven’t been around meso for awhile but wanted to jump in and post my results from Iron Lion Test E and HGH orange tops. I’m primarily over on ASF so you can check my thread there as well. I got my IFBB Pro Card last year at North Americans so been busy trying to prepare for my Pro debut next year. Any way made the switch to IL a few months ago and loving their stuff so far especially now they have injectables. I used their orange tops HGH a Few years ago but got sponsored by another source so was solely with them. I split ways earlier this year due to logistic issues. I’m currently on IL test E, mast E and Deca along with Orange top HGH. I’m take 350mg weekly of Test E, 120mg of Deca weekly and 480mg of Mast E weekly along with 3iu of HGH daily. Bloodwork is below.

Hey guys I haven’t been around meso for awhile but wanted to jump in and post my results from Iron Lion Test E and HGH orange tops. I’m primarily over on ASF so you can check my thread there as well. I got my IFBB Pro Card last year at North Americans so been busy trying to prepare for my Pro debut next year. Any way made the switch to IL a few months ago and loving their stuff so far especially now they have injectables. I used their orange tops HGH a Few years ago but got sponsored by another source so was solely with them. I split ways earlier this year due to logistic issues. I’m currently on IL test E, mast E and Deca along with Orange top HGH. I’m take 350mg weekly of Test E, 120mg of Deca weekly and 480mg of Mast E weekly along with 3iu of HGH daily. Bloodwork is below.
[EDIT: Potentially personally-identifying information removed.]

Nice to see someone else using the AAS injectables. I’ve been on the Test E 250 for a couple months now and have no complaints. I actually made a few mistakes in the ordering process and Iron Lion took care of me. I was using juice pal, but they went away. Happy customer.