ironlion-lab

I actually used to get pip every time from the juice pal gear. I might get a little pip from the iron lion gear, but it’s almost unnoticeable. I was using test c from juice pal and now have switched to test e from iron lion, so maybe it’s the ester or just better gear, idk.

Nice to see someone else using the AAS injectables. I’ve been on the Test E 250 for a couple months now and have no complaints. I actually made a few mistakes in the ordering process and Iron Lion took care of me. I was using juice pal, but they went away. Happy customer.
thanks, if you need to order something, you can let's know, we will offer the best price to you , :)

I actually used to get pip every time from the juice pal gear. I might get a little pip from the iron lion gear, but it’s almost unnoticeable. I was using test c from juice pal and now have switched to test e from iron lion, so maybe it’s the ester or just better gear, idk.
Love the IL gear. Super smooth. I got PIP from another sources as well. None so far

My workout from today. IL gear has my strength going up!

Back and rear delts today. Really enjoying this split so far.

Cable rope pullovers 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Prime single arm pull down 2 sets 8-12 reps and back off set 12-15 reps to failure
Single arm cable row 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Reverse grip lat pull down 2 sets 6-10 reps and 12-15 reps to failure
Prime reverse pec flys 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure

My workout from today. IL gear has my strength going up!

Back and rear delts today. Really enjoying this split so far.

Cable rope pullovers 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Prime single arm pull down 2 sets 8-12 reps and back off set 12-15 reps to failure
Single arm cable row 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Reverse grip lat pull down 2 sets 6-10 reps and 12-15 reps to failure
Prime reverse pec flys 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
Love the IL gear. Super smooth. I got PIP from another sources as well. None so far
So how much free gear are you getting for pimping this source on here?

So how much free gear are you getting for pimping this source on here
Haha I don’t need free gear bro and definitely won’t just post shit to get free gear. I have been using their HGH for years. Ask @Mighty-mouse although he hasn’t been around for awhile. I was sponsored by Euro Pharmacies for years even before I got my IFBB Pro Card so that’s where I got my injectables and orals from. IronLion has always had good HGH and my bloodwork has always came back good. I just started their injectables and as you can see it came back good as well. They asked me to log my progress with it and yes threw in some free vials while I logged it. Many sources have done that in the past. Not sure why that matters?

[EDIT: Potentially personally-identifying information removed.]
I actually blacked out the info this time. Here is my bloodwork with no personal info this time. LOL

3 iu of orange tops HGH daily
350mg of Test E weekly.

Attachments

• E10DA04A-C635-4F71-9D90-78D08A54BFB9.jpeg
    E10DA04A-C635-4F71-9D90-78D08A54BFB9.jpeg
    818 KB · Views: 47
Haha I don’t need free gear bro and definitely won’t just post shit to get free gear. I have been using their HGH for years. Ask @Mighty-mouse although he hasn’t been around for awhile. I was sponsored by Euro Pharmacies for years even before I got my IFBB Pro Card so that’s where I got my injectables and orals from. IronLion has always had good HGH and my bloodwork has always came back good. I just started their injectables and as you can see it came back good as well. They asked me to log my progress with it and yes threw in some free vials while I logged it. Many sources have done that in the past. Not sure why that matters?
Sponsored logs are set up to push sources, of course the gear is fire when it's free and in exchange for a review.

Besides, your first post was sufficient. Including no pip compared to another source and saying strength is going up due to said gear is kinda shilly. Hope things work well for you regardless.

Thanks very much, :)

Sponsored logs are set up to push sources, of course the gear is fire when it's free and in exchange for a review.

Besides, your first post was sufficient. Including no pip compared to another source and saying strength is going up due to said gear is kinda shilly. Hope things work well for you regardless.
Actually it’s not. I have called out my old sponsored source when gear was not up to par. I will never sugar coat anything if it’s not solid gear. So far things are good. If at anytime things go the other way I will most definitely call out Iron Lion. That’s why I always do bloodwork because the proof is in the pudding. I have been doing this long enough that I know what my levels should be. So far IL gear is on par with my typical levels.

I wasn’t implying that my strength was only going up because of Iron Lion gear, because you’re right that would be silly. I was simply stating since I’m pushing now that my strength is going up. Maybe I worded it incorrectly. I appreciate your opinion man and by no means have any hard feelings. I will be logging my progress all the way up to my Pro Debut and would love to have you follow along. Take care bro.

injectables sales , it will end on Oct 31
buy 10 or 10+ to get 10 or 10+ free (same or mixed item)
if you have some questions, pls tell us by pm or email or wickr, thanks

the sales had ended,
if you need something, pls let's know, thanks, we will offer you best price, and we are sure secure shipment, thanks,