ironlion-lab

hi everybody
we send sample of orange top puretropin gh to Janoshik to test last month
we just get the test results from Janoshik, now we post the test results, pls check it, thanks,
best wishes
ironlion

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Hi everybody

We do the BIGGEST SALES in advance this year, wish you can enjoy it in advance,

If you have any questions about order or others , pls contact us by email / by wickr / by pm, we will reply you asap. Thanks, This sales will end one month later, Thanksl

When you place your order, pls tell us you are from MESO to enjoy this crazy sales, thanks.

1.HGH
Orangetop Puretropin (100iu/kit)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kit. (the base price is $200.00/kit)
Mini-requirement: 2kits (pay $200.00x2=$400.00 for 2+2= 4 kits)

Greytop Puretropin (150iu/kit)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kit. (the base price is $310.00/kit)
Mini-requirement: 2 kits (pay $310.00x2=$620.00 for 2+2= 4 kits)

2. IGF-1lr3
IGF-1lr3(0.1mg/vial)
Order one kit to get one free kit(The baseline is $248.00/kit)

IGF-1lr3(1mg/vial)
Order two kits to get one free kit(The baseline is $480.00/kit,)

3. HCG(5000iu/vial)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kits (the baseline is $210.00/kit).
Mini-requirement: 2 kits (pay $210.00x2=$420.00 for 4 kits)

4. Petides(order one to get one free)
Mini-requirement 2 kits (same items or different items).
Notice: If you just want to order 1 kit Peptide to get 1 free kit peptide, pls add our as friend and send PM or send email to us . thanks

5. Injectables
Order 1 bottle to get 1 free bottle
Mini-requirement: 6 bottles (same injectables or different injectables----same value)

6.Raws
If the amount is 300$-499$, we offer 5%off
If the amount is 500$-999$, we offer 10% off
If the amount is 1000$-1499$, we offer 15% off
If the amount is 1500$-2000$, we offer 20% off
7. Payment
Bitcoin or USDT or other digital currency

8. Contact information:
Our hgh/hcg/peptides/injectables shop: ironlion-lab.is
Our raw shop: ironlion-pharma.is
Wickr: ironlionlabs
Email: ironlion@keemail.me

Can you please send a few vials of Jintropin to Janoshik for testing? It's the most expensive, most counterfeited and most difficult product to acquire amongst your selection, so knowing that it's original will make a big difference to customers as well as a big difference in customers willing to buy it from you.
1668327560825.png

Hi everybody

We do the BIGGEST SALES in advance this year, wish you can enjoy it in advance,

If you have any questions about order or others , pls contact us by email / by wickr / by pm, we will reply you asap. Thanks, This sales will end one month later, Thanksl

When you place your order, pls tell us you are from MESO to enjoy this crazy sales, thanks.

1.HGH
Orangetop Puretropin (100iu/kit)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kit. (the base price is $200.00/kit)
Mini-requirement: 2kits (pay $200.00x2=$400.00 for 2+2= 4 kits)

Greytop Puretropin (150iu/kit)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kit. (the base price is $310.00/kit)
Mini-requirement: 2 kits (pay $310.00x2=$620.00 for 2+2= 4 kits)

2. IGF-1lr3
IGF-1lr3(0.1mg/vial)
Order one kit to get one free kit(The baseline is $248.00/kit)

IGF-1lr3(1mg/vial)
Order two kits to get one free kit(The baseline is $480.00/kit,)

3. HCG(5000iu/vial)
Order 1 kits to get 1 free kits (the baseline is $210.00/kit).
Mini-requirement: 2 kits (pay $210.00x2=$420.00 for 4 kits)

4. Petides(order one to get one free)
Mini-requirement 2 kits (same items or different items).
Notice: If you just want to order 1 kit Peptide to get 1 free kit peptide, pls add our as friend and send PM or send email to us . thanks

5. Injectables
Order 1 bottle to get 1 free bottle
Mini-requirement: 6 bottles (same injectables or different injectables----same value)

6.Raws
If the amount is 300$-499$, we offer 5%off
If the amount is 500$-999$, we offer 10% off
If the amount is 1000$-1499$, we offer 15% off
If the amount is 1500$-2000$, we offer 20% off
7. Payment
Bitcoin or USDT or other digital currency

8. Contact information:
Our hgh/hcg/peptides/injectables shop: https://ironlion-lab.is
Our raw shop: www.ironlion-pharma.is
Wickr: ironlionlabs
Email: ironlion@keemail.me
money back guarantee if i send one greytop to janoshik and they result is below 98%?
you shouldnt make such claims without any tests at all. Dont know what kind of bullshitting this is.
And chinese hplc are next to worthless on meso

Can you please send a few vials of Jintropin to Janoshik for testing? It's the most expensive, most counterfeited and most difficult product to acquire amongst your selection, so knowing that it's original will make a big difference to customers as well as a big difference in customers willing to buy it from you.
View attachment 175408
Thanks,
our Jintropin is a high quality replica, it is not made in our own lab, so we dont' want to test it , but we are sure its quality is good, for we don't get any complains from our customers.
we just made orange top puretropin gh and grey top puretropin gh in our lab, :)

money back guarantee if i send one greytop to janoshik and they result is below 98%?
you shouldnt make such claims without any tests at all. Dont know what kind of bullshitting this is.
And chinese hplc are next to worthless on meso

we have sent grey top puretropin to Janoshik, test results will be posted soon,

if Janoshik use the old testing way , we are sure the purity of grey top puretropin is above 98%.

for Janoshik test our orange top puretropin by old testing way in 2019, the purity is above 99%. you can check the test results in our thread or test thread.

now Janoshik use new way to test gh, we don't see the purity can reach 98%. so now the purity of orange top or grey top can't reach 98% or above 98%.

you can go to ask Janoshik If you feel puzzled.

Thanks,
our Jintropin is a high quality replica, it is not made in our own lab, so we dont' want to test it , but we are sure its quality is good, for we don't get any complains from our customers.
we just made orange top puretropin gh and grey top puretropin gh in our lab, :)
As you're not mentioning this on your website, customers are buying this (at a premium price) believing it's the real thing, so you're basically scamming them. As you already know this and appealing to your morals won't work, consider whether the profit from selling this 'replica' outweighs getting stuck with the reputation of being a scammer for the rest of your existence here on Meso.

we have sent grey top puretropin to Janoshik, test results will be posted soon,

if Janoshik use the old testing way , we are sure the purity of grey top puretropin is above 98%.

for Janoshik test our orange top puretropin by old testing way in 2019, the purity is above 99%. you can check the test results in our thread or test thread.

now Janoshik use new way to test gh, we don't see the purity can reach 98%. so now the purity of orange top or grey top can't reach 98% or above 98%.

you can go to ask Janoshik If you feel puzzled.
i know this but we have 2022 (soon to be 2023) and not 2019 :-D
i would advise to remove those percentages and either replace them by real lab results or just stating "low purity" "high purity" or whatever do avoid customer issues

As you're not mentioning this on your website, customers are buying this (at a premium price) believing it's the real thing, so you're basically scamming them. As you already know this and appealing to your morals won't work, consider whether the profit from selling this 'replica' outweighs getting stuck with the reputation of being a scammer for the rest of your existence here on Meso.
sorry , we don't add notice on our website,
but everybody wants to order jiintropin from us, we will tell them it is high quality replica before they place their jintropin order, and we suggest they choose our puretropin gh(orange top or grey top). you can ask anybody who order jintropin from us,whehter we tell them the truth or not before they place their order.

i know this but we have 2022 (soon to be 2023) and not 2019 :-D
i would advise to remove those percentages and either replace them by real lab results or just stating "low purity" "high purity" or whatever do avoid customer issues
thanks,
pls go to check it carefully ,
we have test our orange top puretropin gh on March 2022 and post the test results ,
now the newest testing is posted this month, you can go to check , thanks
we think Janoshik test is real lab testing results,
we think it is good to send samples to Janoshik to test and post the test results honestly, , thanks,

Last edited:
thanks,
pls go to check it carefully ,
we have test our orange top puretropin gh on March 2022 and post the test results ,
now the newest testing is posted this month, you can go to check , thanks
we think Janoshik test is real lab testing results,
we think it is good to send samples to Janoshik to test and post the test results honestly, , thanks,
where do i find your tests on your web?
i am on your site and checked every orange top offer (single kit until your 9kit pack) and nowhere do i see a test result?
you dont post them on your web?
i see it on here, yes. but not on web
And customers who dont use meso should see it too in my opinion

sorry , we don't add notice on our website,
but everybody wants to order jiintropin from us, we will tell them it is high quality replica before they place their jintropin order, and we suggest they choose our puretropin gh(orange top or grey top). you can ask anybody who order jintropin from us,whehter we tell them the truth or not before they place their order.
And why would you be selling this 'replica' at a premium price (and profit margin) when you actually advise your customers against purchasing it?

i am on your site and checked every orange top offer (single kit until your 9kit pack) and nowhere do i see a test result?
thanks,
we will add our test results on our website soon, thanks again.

And why would you be selling this 'replica' at a premium price (and profit margin) when you actually advise your customers against purchasing it?
some of our customers need it, we are sure the quality ,so we post it on our shop, we don't cheat anybody ,
we think It's none of your business.
you are a sponsor on meso , what do you want ? do you want to cooperate with us ?:) do we violated your interests?
we think supplying best quality items /best price/ best serice to our customers is our goal. thanks,

some of our customers need it, we are sure the quality ,so we post it on our shop, we don't cheat anybody ,
we think It's none of your business.
you are a sponsor on meso , what do you want ? do you want to cooperate with us ?:) do we violated your interests?
we think supplying best quality items /best price/ best serice to our customers is our goal. thanks,
I think I've accomplished my goal, thank you for your support.

pls check now, you can find test on our shop.