ironlion-lab

Digression but yes, I've been very clear on that.

I guess I'll have to clean it up with a coalition of the willing so that folks like myself can have access to properly tested gear.

And yes I did approach Admin. They said go forth and raise awareness. There isn't going to be an enhanced testing source subforum until there is enough consumer interest. This is a free market and I'll have to make my case or perish.
Episode 24: Dwight K. Schrute, (Acting) Manager GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Get after it. Good luck.

Follow along if you are interested...

Last edited:
Get after it. Good luck.

Follow along if you are interested...
I did see that but why choose a members homebrew vs popular source and work with an established source. it's strange to me

Seems to have a lot of testing and no big red flags. I will volunteer too.

Iron Lion sent me some of their hGH orange tops to test out and post my experience. Pack landed in 2 weeks. I've been running 10 IU/d for about a week.

Background: before this, I was on 10 IU/d QSC and before that I've run Genotropins, TP, Opti, and Cinnatropin.

Never noticed a big difference between pharma and UGL, and these orange tops are on par with the others. Same muscle fullness, mild CTS, and while a week isn't long enough to notice an effect on body fat, it seems on par with the others.

Hi Everybody,

We need three VETERANS as volunteers to use our HGH( 3kits orange top puretropin gh ),
They should be active /trustful in this famous forum,
when you get our hgh and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
We wish they can test our hgh and post the test results honestly.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer another 3 kits orange top gh as a gift, thanks

Best wishes
Ironlion
Can you do the same type of promotion but with your AAS oils?

Are you a Meso veteran?
Or maybe you can give it to your famous friends/relatives in need
Did I say I was a meso veteran, idiot ?

I asked if they could do the same promotion but with their oils.

Do you know what that would mean retard ?

They would select three veteran members to try their oils and report back to everyone.

Carry on twink. You follow me around everywhere on here.

I agree with Davis. Except maybe pick the short esters so the volunteers can report back quicker to us.

Maybe Test P and NPP, and some other one if you want. But two oils should do it.

Don’t need the volunteers running 3 different compounds at once

Did I say I was a meso veteran, idiot ?

I asked if they could do the same promotion but with their oils.

Do you know what that would mean retard ?

They would select three veteran members to try their oils and report back to everyone.

Carry on twink. You follow me around everywhere on here.

Yeah, stating the obvious you are not one.

The last one to follow is you, asking questions totally irrelevant to you, in the off chance you manage to creep your way into something.
Good luck

We need three VETERANS as volunteers to use our oil ,

They should be active /trustful in this famous forum,
when you get our oil and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
We wish they can have a test and post the test results honestly.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer a great gift to them thanks

regarding which oil and what's gift, we will post it soon, thanks,

Best wishes
Ironlion

I'd be curious how many meso members have blocked because of your annoyance.
Now I could understand how you might see him as an annoyance to the labs sure, I find it quite entertaining if I’m being honest.

He’s doing us all a favor putting pressure on these sources, trying to change the production and quality standards. I support and encourage this 100%

Back