ironlion-lab

Digression but yes, I've been very clear on that.

I guess I'll have to clean it up with a coalition of the willing so that folks like myself can have access to properly tested gear.

And yes I did approach Admin. They said go forth and raise awareness. There isn't going to be an enhanced testing source subforum until there is enough consumer interest. This is a free market and I'll have to make my case or perish.
I'm in, whatever you need.
Now I could understand how you might see him as an annoyance to the labs sure, I find it quite entertaining if I’m being honest.

He’s doing us all a favor putting pressure on these sources, trying to change the production and quality standards. I support and encourage this 100%
I second that notion. As I stated above, "I'm in."

Now I could understand how you might see him as an annoyance to the labs sure,
I don’t think they find his end goal with the labs annoying. I think they appreciate it.

What they find annoying is he spams the whole entire website everyday repeating the same thing over and over again. It’s like he’s got OCD and needs to say the same sentence over and over again but in different ways until he feels okay or until his anxiety goes away. He’s stressed over this and doesn’t even use any of the products on the forum, so it might be a legit anxiety problem that needs doctor intervention, on top of the high doses of deca he is currently doing, I predict his OCD will get worse in the following days and weeks based off his recent behavior

At what point does he just take a breath and say to himself “okay bud, i got this. Take a breath. I don’t need to spam the fuck out of the forum again” but if he was to say that to himself it might end with “ I don’t need to repeat it one more time, they heard me already, but Maybe I will just one more time or a few more times to feel better”

Just my two worthless Pennies.

But apparently he spent a good amount on the testing stuff so props to him for that.

But most people who do it don't spam the entire forum because they paid for one test. Before they even got the results.

Dont think i don't see what you do every day to passively undermine me. But since you are incorrectly keeping score...

USD spent to date on testing UGL products: 660 plus some fees

USD spent to date on UGL products: ZERO

I'll let you know when the testing spend hits 2K USD here shortly. You can feel free to go around and diminish it.

Good bedtime story:

Last edited:
I predict his OCD will get worse in the following days and weeks based off his recent behavior
Run for the hills! Just went up to 350 "Deca" / keeping Test C at 70 (no units just like all the cool kids).

LoL.

Founding Father Burn GIF

Yeah agree props to everyone who sends gear for testing.

But most people who do it don't spam the entire forum because they paid for one test. Before they even got the results.

I understand where you are coming from and that the relentlessness of Readalot's pursuit may be jarring to witness, from your point of view.
You are a clever and articulate man, like Readalot, but you have a different temperament and different priorities.

I do think you are comparing two very different things.

What individual members do (testing the products they buy and use) and what he aims to do (in terms of effecting improvements in production/safety methods through his "campaign" of action) are both aimed at harm reduction, but on different levels.
One is more individualistic, the other would affect the community more.

Both are great, I think, although you place more importance on the former.
And that is fine.
Maybe Readalot's return and his ideas have found a more receptive audience and so it may all seem hectic, right now.
I am sure things will settle down in a productive way, because everyone must feel at home, here.

Iron Lion sent me some of their hGH orange tops to test out and post my experience. Pack landed in 2 weeks. I've been running 10 IU/d for about a week.

Background: before this, I was on 10 IU/d QSC and before that I've run Genotropins, TP, Opti, and Cinnatropin.

Never noticed a big difference between pharma and UGL, and these orange tops are on par with the others. Same muscle fullness, mild CTS, and while a week isn't long enough to notice an effect on body fat, it seems on par with the others.
Thank you brother. I've said over and over this is some of the best UGL GH out there.

Last edited:
We need three VETERANS as volunteers to use our oil ,

(1) 3 test en 250 and 3 deca200 ,
(2)3 test en 250 and 3 npp100 ,
the volunteer can choose (1) or (2),

They should be active /trustful in this famous forum,
when you get our oil and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
We wish they can have a test and post the test results honestly.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer 3 test en and 3 deca or 3 test en and 3 npp as a gift to him thanks

Best wishes
Ironlion

when you get our oil and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer 3 test en and 3 deca or 3 test en and 3 npp as a gift to him thanks

Best wishes
Ironlion

I donate my evaluation vials to carbon adams or maybe offer to some crackheads just get started. I'll be happy to do a completely unbiased review on your product after paying for it once you clean up your act and test your products properly.

Last edited:
bogo sales of oil and oral is still going on , thanks
Here's a cool promo...

Spend a few hundred bucks per batch Mr. Drug Dealer and do the BARE minimum testing on your finished vials. Then offer them for sale. Offer credit to customers to confirm your testing.

Boom. The ironlion gives a F Promo.

Boom Mic Drop GIF

Best wishes
Ironlion

I mean how hard is it for members who give a shit to stand up right now and demand this vendor do sterility testing on each batch of his finished products?

Anyone? Or is harm reduction just code here for make sure you got the right amount of anabolic shit in my vial Mr Drug Dealer? Maybe harm reduction should be more properly termed "gainz harm reduction". Don't want to harm those gainz. But infection... "Nah F it man. Just send it!"

Are you such a harm reduction poser that you wouldn't pay 2 bucks more per vial for this stuff?

Taking free samples of this gear for a review? LoL!

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Back